Pelosi wants to ban assault magazines

Not that clueless if they realize they might not be able to ban assault weapons under the Constitution but might be able to ban the rounds.

what kind of guns do her bodyguards carry? or do they mean it doesn't apply to them? Give her body guard a S&W 38 and then see what she thinks.

What kind of guns do the SS agents carry? Give them a S&W 38. See how that goes. Lead by example.

The scotus we have right now has already said gun bans are constitutional

I just watched her statement. Didn't see anything that the gun nuts should object to but not surprised to see the hysteria here.

What kind of guns do the SS agents carry? Give them a S&W 38. See how that goes. Lead by example.
Probably a Sig Sauer P229:

SIG_Sauer_P229_Pistol.jpg

I just watched her statement. Didn't see anything that the gun nuts should object to but not surprised to see the hysteria here.

what kind of weapons do her bodyguards carry doyathink? Is she guarded by the SS? I bet they don't carry S&W 38's what do ewe think?

Did you see anything that would prevent crazy motherfuckers and dumb criminal thugs from breaking the law with a firearm?

Cuz that I'd like to see!

How clueless are liberal limp wristers?

How dumb are you inbred rednecks?

American wants to be safe, and whatever reasonable measures we have to take, we're going to take.

No matter how much the preppers and nutters bitch and moan, the party is over.

Liberals here want to know where these magazine publishers are so they can protest outside their business....

Forum List

Back