Pelosi vs. CIA documents

jreeves

Feb 12, 2008
Pelosi Stirs Questions With Denial She Was Briefed About Waterboarding - First 100 Days of Presidency - Politics FOXNews.com
Asked about the briefings on Thursday, Pelosi said: "We were not -- I repeat -- were not told that waterboarding or any of these other enhanced interrogation methods were used."

Pelosi: I Was Told Interrogation Methods Were Lawful - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi insisted Friday that she was briefed only once about the "enhanced" interrogation techniques being used on terrorism suspects and that she was assured by lawyers with the CIA and the Department of Justice that the methods were legal.

Didn't she say in April she wasn't briefed, I repeat we were not told that waterboarding or any of these other EIT's were used?

Does anyone question her credibility?

Of course she was briefed, that's how it works. You make someone on the other side culpible too, in whatever IT is, and that greatly improves the chances of getting away with it. That's skullduggery 101. All I have to say is that it will be entertaining watching Pelosi get dragged through the mud on this. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Of course she was briefed, that's how it works. You make someone on the other side culpible too, in whatever IT is, and that greatly improves the chances of getting away with it. That's skullduggery 101. All I have to say is that it will be entertaining watching Pelosi get dragged through the mud on this. It couldn't happen to a nicer person.

I think their is going to be other memos leaked as well. I don't think anyone will question that she fully knew what was going on. The agency isn't too happy about this hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back