Pelosi Tries, But Cheney Beats Her

You see the peaceful and fun loving Muslims on TV everyday bombing stores, markets, schools, police stations and other vital militray targets

After all they were driven to it over cartoons and false stories about the Koran being ripped up and flushed down the toilet

To libs, they are not to blame for their actions - it is Bush's fault

and that is your answer to this question:

Tell me again what is the source of your knowledge about the middle east and arabs and islam?

try again

Tell me again what is the source of your knowledge about the middle east and arabs and islam?

try again

All you need to know about the Middle East

Attachments

• $clinton_memorial.jpg
    $clinton_memorial.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 49

try again

Maineman, please, RSR uses the same sources that we ALL use, the MEDIA, blogs, Google, Yahoo, search engines of every type, and description.

You gleam one meaning, RSR, and I gleam another, big deal.

If thats the best argument you can mount, well.................:eusa_hand:

I'm sure there is a point.:eusa_whistle:

All you need to know about the Middle East

Uhhh...No, it's not. It's just an example of the jingoistic, xenophobic agitprop used by the the right wing noise machine. The sole purpose of which is to try and instill fear into the average citizen. Have we become such a nation of cravens then?

Maineman, please, RSR uses the same sources that we ALL use, the MEDIA, blogs, Google, Yahoo, search engines of every type, and description.

You gleam one meaning, RSR, and I gleam another, big deal.

If thats the best argument you can mount, well.................:eusa_hand:

I'm sure there is a point.:eusa_whistle:

my point is: I have a much more intimate understanding of the area than he - or you - does. Unlike you, I do not rely on the same sources that you do. I do not use media, blogs or search engines. I use my personal experience gained in two years of working as a crisis mediator in the midst of just this very type of sectarian strife in Lebanon in the 80's. I am not just a blogger who searches the web for oped pieces that support my preconceived position. I developed my opinion by being there and doing that. I ask RSR, who routinely denigrates my opinions as idiotic and moronic and uninformed, to please explain for me the source of his knowledge about the very complex situation that exists in the middle east with all of the interwoven animosities...and he says that it is not complex at all and that all I need to know is a silly jpeg of islamist juxtaposed with pictures of nazis. Is that really all that Rice or Gates or Bush needs to know? Have we really come down to the point where we are following a foreign policy that could be written with crayons?

and you wonder why the american people put the republican party out of the majority in congress?

my god.

my point is: I have a much more intimate understanding of the area than he - or you - does. Unlike you, I do not rely on the same sources that you do. I do not use media, blogs or search engines. I use my personal experience gained in two years of working as a crisis mediator in the midst of just this very type of sectarian strife in Lebanon in the 80's. I am not just a blogger who searches the web for oped pieces that support my preconceived position. I developed my opinion by being there and doing that. I ask RSR, who routinely denigrates my opinions as idiotic and moronic and uninformed, to please explain for me the source of his knowledge about the very complex situation that exists in the middle east with all of the interwoven animosities...and he says that it is not complex at all and that all I need to know is a silly jpeg of islamist juxtaposed with pictures of nazis. Is that really all that Rice or Gates or Bush needs to know? Have we really come down to the point where we are following a foreign policy that could be written with crayons?

and you wonder why the american people put the republican party out of the majority in congress?

my god.

Translation - I am a liberal, therefore I am so much smarter then you peasents. I am superior to you commoners so shut up and believe what I am telling you. I am a liberal and I am never wrong

Translation - I am a liberal, therefore I am so much smarter then you peasents. I am superior to you commoners so shut up and believe what I am telling you. I am a liberal and I am never wrong

no...even if I were a conservative republican, I would be smarter than the richest aristocratic democrat if that person did not have my understanding and experience in the middle east.....like you don't.

you really need to curtail these idiotic attempts at translating MY words from english into moronic english, and start trying to express your own thoughts in your own words.

no...even if I were a conservative republican, I would be smarter than the richest aristocratic democrat if that person did not have my understanding and experience in the middle east.....like you don't.

you really need to curtail these idiotic attempts at translating MY words from english into moronic english, and start trying to express your own thoughts in your own words.

You have a severe superiority complex. I just putting your long winded posts in more concise post

You have a severe superiority complex. I just putting your long winded posts in more concise post

no...you are purposely mischaracterizing MY words as a way of avoiding having to express your OWN thoughts.

and I do not have a superiority complex at all.... but in comparision to you, it would certainly be justifiable. I have never seen anyone on an internet message board who was so devoid of original thought.... It seems as if you are incapable of formulating your own theories or ideas about anything and are forced to find the words of others that resonate inside your hollow head.

no...you are purposely mischaracterizing MY words as a way of avoiding having to express your OWN thoughts.

and I do not have a superiority complex at all.... but in comparision to you, it would certainly be justifiable. I have never seen anyone on an internet message board who was so devoid of original thought.... It seems as if you are incapable of formulating your own theories or ideas about anything and are forced to find the words of others that resonate inside your hollow head.

You do hate when I post articles that support my posts. It drives libs nuts when they see how phoney they are and when facts are published libs typically atrtack the messenger and not the message

You do hate when I post articles that support my posts. It drives libs nuts when they see how phoney they are and when facts are published libs typically atrtack the messenger and not the message

that is the point... the articles you post ARE your posts. You are incapable of writing anything beyond a sentence of two on your own, and certainly incapable of formulating any complex argument...it is like talking with a petulant child.

that is the point... the articles you post ARE your posts. You are incapable of writing anything beyond a sentence of two on your own, and certainly incapable of formulating any complex argument...it is like talking with a petulant child.

Yes, you do hate facts that blow your liberal ass out of the water

Sorry if it bugs you. That is your problem - among the many others you have

Yes, you do hate facts that blow your liberal ass out of the water

Sorry if it bugs you. That is your problem - among the many others you have

you are quite wrong about me... I do not hate facts....you very rarely post facts but rather opinions.

people who do nothing but cut and paste the opinions of others do tend to annoy me because it is a clear indication that the individual is too unsure of their own writing ability, or too unsure of what they actually believe, to be able to put their own opinions and words down for others to read.

You are great at posting other people's opinions. When will we read any of your own?

If I wanted to debate the author of the stuff you post, I would have to go elsewhere.... and even when I do, foolishly, decide to debate the points brought out in one of your pastings, your reply is to find yet another - often only tangentially connected - cut and paste from yet another conservative oped piece. It is really rather like a boring merry-go-round.

you are quite wrong about me... I do not hate facts....you very rarely post facts but rather opinions.

people who do nothing but cut and paste the opinions of others do tend to annoy me because it is a clear indication that the individual is too unsure of their own writing ability, or too unsure of what they actually believe, to be able to put their own opinions and words down for others to read.

You are great at posting other people's opinions. When will we read any of your own?

If I wanted to debate the author of the stuff you post, I would have to go elsewhere.... and even when I do, foolishly, decide to debate the points brought out in one of your pastings, your reply is to find yet another - often only tangentially connected - cut and paste from yet another conservative oped piece. It is really rather like a boring merry-go-round.

Translation - truth really annoys the hell out of me, as well as anyone with the gall to tell ME I am wrong about anything

Translation - truth really annoys the hell out of me, as well as anyone with the gall to tell ME I am wrong about anything

why do you have this annoying habit orf incorrectly translating english into moronic english? that is not at all what I said.

I said that you seem incapable of writing anything on your own and seem to think that posting op-ed pieces from others will suffice.

why do you have this annoying habit orf incorrectly translating english into moronic english? that is not at all what I said.

I said that you seem incapable of writing anything on your own and seem to think that posting op-ed pieces from others will suffice.

are you always in a pissy mood? Oh, you are a lib, the answer is yes

New Topics

Forum List

Back