Pelosi Tries, But Cheney Beats Her

I have but being a jackass you ignore them constantly

no...your own words are limited to "libs are all like ______"

and then there is the incessant cutting and pasting.

When will you, for example, answer my question as to the source of your wisdom and understanding about the middle east. I have given you mine, and all you can do in reply is to denigrate the UN.

no...your own words are limited to "libs are all like ______"

and then there is the incessant cutting and pasting.

When will you, for example, answer my question as to the source of your wisdom and understanding about the middle east. I have given you mine, and all you can do in reply is to denigrate the UN.

What experience? Talking and resoning with terroists to "enforce" a truse

Hardly a great track record to brag about

What experience? Talking and resoning with terroists to "enforce" a truse

Hardly a great track record to brag about

you have no idea of my track record as a crisis mediator and you have no experience of your own concerning this area of the world...all you do is spew tired old anti-liberal aphorisms. really boring.

you have no idea of my track record as a crisis mediator and you have no experience of your own concerning this area of the world...all you do is spew tired old anti-liberal aphorisms. really boring.

I see the results in the Middle East. Or, I should not tie results with your "efforts"

I see the results in the Middle East. Or, I should not tie results with your "efforts"

again....tell George Casey that his tour of duty with UNTSO was a waste of his time.... and tell him that the experience he gained while there is worthless..and that you know more about the middle east than he does. try that.

again....tell George Casey that his tour of duty with UNTSO was a waste of his time.... and tell him that the experience he gained while there is worthless..and that you know more about the middle east than he does. try that.

All you need to know about terrorists

Attachments

• $clinton_memorial.jpg
    $clinton_memorial.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 60
answer this post with your own words.... can you do that?

I hope you haven't been holding your breath, you have passed out long before now. :D

rd stats rul has proven basically incapable of stringing words together on his own to form coherent sentences.... I gave up on him a long time ago. It is a guilty pleasure, I'll admit, to rub his nose in his own ignorance.

rd stats rul has proven basically incapable of stringing words together on his own to form coherent sentences.... I gave up on him a long time ago. It is a guilty pleasure, I'll admit, to rub his nose in his own ignorance.

You must enjoy getting your liberal ass kicked on a daily basis - you keep coming back for more

You must enjoy getting your liberal ass kicked on a daily basis - you keep coming back for more

you remind me of the ant floating down the river on a leaf with a hard on....yelling at the top of his lungs for them to open the drawbridge.

all you EVER do is cut and paste or post one liner insults.

that's it.

"Open the drawbridge! Here comes rd stats rul!!!!"

you remind me of the ant floating down the river on a leaf with a hard on....yelling at the top of his lungs for them to open the drawbridge.

all you EVER do is cut and paste or post one liner insults.

that's it.

"Open the drawbridge! Here comes rd stats rul!!!!"

You do hate to see facts that blow your liberal ass out of the water. Try decaf or take some anger management classes

You might bump into Howie Dean there

You do hate to see facts that blow your liberal ass out of the water. Try decaf or take some anger management classes

You might bump into Howie Dean there

you never post facts, only op-ed pieces and they rarely even apply to the discussion at hand.

when will you ever learn to write for yourself?

no.... that is not true. Tell me again what is the source of your knowledge about the middle east and arabs and islam?

You see the peaceful and fun loving Muslims on TV everyday bombing stores, markets, schools, police stations and other vital militray targets

After all they were driven to it over cartoons and false stories about the Koran being ripped up and flushed down the toilet

To libs, they are not to blame for their actions - it is Bush's fault

Forum List

Back