Pelosi too far to the RIGHT???

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
What is San Francisco smoking?

Off Drudge...

Some In San Francisco Claim Pelosi Is Too Far To The Right
Tue Feb 08 2005 10:36:47 ET

Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has a share of hometown detractors -- at the far left of the political spectrum.

ROLL CALL reports on Tuesdau: Helping to lead the charge is Tim Redmond, an editor at the San Francisco Bay Guardian, an alternative weekly, which has run several items over the years highly critical of Pelosi's positions, from her stance on the war to her support for legislation allowing private development in the Presidio National Park.

Pelosi's supporters say the fact that her liberal credentials are even questioned is simply an indication of the San Francisco political landscape.

Hehe, I LOVE the picture attached to the story:

r1359225606.jpg

That is definately not normal body language, is it? It looks like Nancy is actually flirting with Kerry. Ladies, wouldn't you agree?

Comrade said:
What is San Francisco smoking?

Off Drudge...

Hehe, I LOVE the picture attached to the story:

r1359225606.jpg

That is definately not normal body language, is it? It looks like Nancy is actually flirting with Kerry. Ladies, wouldn't you agree?

"No! No! I WON"T allow you to go back to that crazy bitch! You need sanity in your life. You need stability. You need....ME!!!!"

musicman said:
"No! No! I WON"T allow you to go back to that crazy bitch! You need sanity in your life. You need stability. You need....ME!!!!"

I'm sure she would be happy to share the name of her plastic surgeon so he can get ready for 2008.She is probably saying that she knows just the doctor that can get rid of those awful wrinkles and make him look wide awake permanently. . . like her . :eek2:

Forum List

Back