Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Yup, she sure does:

Nancy Pelosi calls GOP budget 'a war on women'
Close

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 4/8/11 7:39 AM EDT

There is “a war on women,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says, and it’s being led by her own colleagues on the other side of the aisle in Congress.

Read more: Nancy Pelosi calls GOP budget 'a war on women' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Charming, Nancy. Just charming what you think of a woman's intellect. Obviously she is projecting.

Just in case no one's noticed this :tongue: demonRats always engage in class war, race war, economic war, and now a war on women, I fully suspect before this is over they will accuse Republicans of pulling out the water hoses and setting the dogs on small black babies.. it's just a matter of time.

Yup, she sure does:

Close

There is “a war on women,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi says, and it’s being led by her own colleagues on the other side of the aisle in Congress.

Read more: Nancy Pelosi calls GOP budget 'a war on women' - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Charming, Nancy. Just charming what you think of a woman's intellect. Obviously she is projecting.

Just in case no one's noticed this :tongue: demonRats always engage in class war, race war, economic war, and now a war on women, I fully suspect before this is over they will accuse Republicans of pulling out the water hoses and setting the dogs on small black babies.. it's just a matter of time.
I thought Republicans set dogs and puppies on fire for grins? Maybe that's why they use the hoses?

Pelosi thinks women are fools

Yup, she sure does:

Yeah....that's what's goin'-on......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llz6Sztg1fc]YouTube - Michele Bachmann = Crazy![/ame]​

Pelosi thinks women are fools

Yup, she sure does:

Yeah....that's what's goin'-on......
wharrgarbl.jpg

Looks to me that Si Modo is the one that thinks women are fools.

The Republicans always use women as tools. In this instance they are once again using reproduction as a tool to push their agenda.

The Republicans always use women as tools. In this instance they are once again using reproduction as a tool to push their agenda.
Case in point. Pelosi isn't all wrong, I guess.

So, basically, both parties use certain demographics for their own political point scoring? Man, I so never saw that coming. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Yup, she sure does:

Close

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Republican-women are ALL-about-Life......at least, for everyone else.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v77WekmM8F8]YouTube - Sarah Palin Explains Why Women Should Be Forced To Bear Their Rapists' Babies[/ame]​

Yup, she sure does:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Republican-women are ALL-about-Life......at least, for everyone else.....
eggywhiff.gif

How many times I gotta tell you bitches?!

Get in the gawd damn kitchen, make me a sammich and bring me a beer!!
~~~~~~~~~~

On a serious note;

Pelosei is a real c t. Anyone that hates the country so much that she will stoop to this kinda ignorance to keep non-essential crap going is little more than a traitor.

The Republicans always use women as tools.
....And....not always....successfully.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Z-Hv0qN-k]YouTube - Sarah Palin Supporter Destroyed on Live TV[/ame]​

Forum List

Back