Pelosi tells ALL democrats to skip their convention

Looks like Nancy is going to the same plastic surgeon that Barbara Boxer goes to...
Nancy is starting to look just like Barbara...in this photo anyway...

It is probably because the dems are broke and can't afford the convention. Couldn't they just have it at a Holiday Inn Express?

• Banned
Nancy Pelosi: Democrats should skip the convention - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com

This is too funny. Obama doesn't have a single friend unless they are on his payroll.

Did you read that and think that's what she said or did you just read the headline and jump to a hilariously wrong conclusion?

Actually I saw her interview on CNN earlier. And the result of her position is this thread.

I didn't even read politicos position on it. I just included it because you wackos don't believe anything without a link and even then its like pulling teeth.

This is too funny. Obama doesn't have a single friend unless they are on his payroll.

Did you read that and think that's what she said or did you just read the headline and jump to a hilariously wrong conclusion?

Actually I saw her interview on CNN earlier. And the result of her position is this thread.

I didn't even read politicos position on it. I just included it because you wackos don't believe anything without a link and even then its like pulling teeth.

I read it and it sounded to me like she was suggesting a focus on local campaign efforts rather than any kind of abandonment of the president as your op suggested.

• Banned

I read it and it sounded to me like she was suggesting a focus on local campaign efforts rather than any kind of abandonment of the president as your op suggested.

Of course. Unlike you she is smart enough to shade the reality with political jargan rather than expose Obama as the failure he's been. She knows democrats are getting ready to have their asses handed to them in congressional races.

“I’m not encouraging anyone to go to the convention, having nothing to do with anything except I think they should stay home, campaign in their districts, use their financial and political resources to help them win their election,”

ok

at the pace the dems announce their no shows, the "Send in The Clowns" convention will be down to the bottom of the barrell liberals (The Wassermans&Pelosi's),,aka,,,the Dems who stole our money to pay for thier vacation homes,yaghts, and off-shore accounts, I hope the auditorum is never more than 1/2 full for the three days.

Nancy Pelosi's suite...

images

Wow. You really need a remedial reading comprehension class desperately, dont you?

If you have half a brain, youll beg the mods to delete this thread so you can hide your stupidity.

You get the stupid hat for the day. Put it on and go sit in the corner...drooling.

Insult is fail.

Try again

Wow. You really need a remedial reading comprehension class desperately, dont you?

If you have half a brain, youll beg the mods to delete this thread so you can hide your stupidity.

You get the stupid hat for the day. Put it on and go sit in the corner...drooling.

Insult is fail.

Try again

Thats ok after reading your original post, I didnt expect you to get it anyway.

Just another sign of the desperation of the Democratic Party. The backed a Manchurian Candidate that's blown up in their face. The Dems saw that in 2010 and are quite aware that Obama is on his way out. Even Patty Murray of Washington is attempting to threaten Congress and the American people. She's Oblamer's surrogate and reflecting what Oblamer tells her to say.

Forum List

Back