Pelosi spends $101,000 tax payer dollars on in-flight booze over last two years.

World net daily is such a joke.
But they broke it down to $1,000. a week .. not bad for feeding a crew and staff.
Nice choices of booze.

If you are okay spending a 1,000 a week on food and booze for her staff, get your check book out and you pay for it. I have better things to do with my money.

But they broke it down to $1,000. a week .. not bad for feeding a crew and staff.
Nice choices of booze.

:lol::lol::lol: Hey if you're O.K. with Pelosi spending a $1000.00 per week on booze & food--write out a personal check.

I don't have that kind of money to pay for her boozing & partying.
You pay plenty for your bankers' bonuses and partying.

I don't pay for banker's parties they have to flip the bill themselves. It's called the PROFIT that THEY make that PAYS for their parties, not the taxpayer dollar that does.

Nice choices of booze.

I don't think that Pelosi or her staff have ever heard of doing a " Potluck" or bringing a box of donuts to work once in a while. My office does that all the time and it does not cost the taxpayer one red cent. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Then we might even go out for happy hour once in a blue moon and guess what? We pay with our own money, what a novel idea. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back