Pelosi Seeks to Make Health Reform Bill More Liberal

Health care via government options will be going the way of agri business, corrupt to the core.

Pelosi Supported Farm Bill Allows Cover-up of USDA Corruption
Pelosi allowed language in the recently passed Farm Bill that overturned a court ruling that required that the public be allowed to get information about the environmental conditions and financial disclosure by the USDA. Her personal role in covering up the corruption by the major agri-business interests is another example of who she is really representing

The odds of this passing drop dramitically now, I hope all of you that want this realize it.
I can almost hear Nelson warming up now! :lol:
Here he comes...

Ha-hah

nelson-muntz.gif

You go Girl!
I'm missing something here. Are you all for her (Pelosi) helping via legislation to cover up the corruption in the USDA farm programs? Does "You go Girl!" mean it is okay for these legislators to assist in these fraudulent program props that are stripping the tax payers of this nation?

You go Girl!
I'm missing something here. Are you all for her (Pelosi) helping via legislation to cover up the corruption in the USDA farm programs? Does "You go Girl!" mean it is okay for these legislators to assist in these fraudulent program props that are stripping the tax payers of this nation?
Anything that gives anyone with a (D) by their name a win is just jake with the partisan hacks-in-the-boxes.

Queen Nan is essentially killing the bill herself, a lot of her Dems know their heads are already on the chopping block over cap & trade, now she wants to top it.

Good luck Nan!

Isn't it obvious?

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is planning to include in the bill a tax on wealthy Americans, as well as a more robust government-run health insurance plan (or "public option"), abandoning the compromises leaders in a key committee worked out with the moderate Blue Dog Democrats, according to Roll Call.

She'll appeal to her voter base in California while at the same time basically killing this bill for now. She literally kills two birds with one stone.

This will certyainly help the bill pass...:slap:

Pelosi Seeks to Make Health Reform Bill More Liberal - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

I'm sure bluedogs will be thrilled to pass this, since she threw out all the compromises they had put in. :lol:

Pegging payments (from this goverment isurance plan) to medicade payment schedules doesn't seem entirely outlandish to me.

How else do they arrive at a payment schedule?

The private insurance companies also negotiate what they will pay for services, do they not?

"This is FANTABULISTIC! Nancy Pelosi, in her infinite lack of wisdom and endless supply of arrogance, is making an unpopular bill even more liberal, thus far more unpopular! Astounding! If this bill passes, the Dems will be destroyed in 2010. Thank you so much Nancy. Your idiocy is unparalleled and much appreciated." AmericanRationale.com

You go Girl!

You brought the speculative corruption piece into the thread. "Supported" "approved" huh, if there is real corruption post it but this was off topic.

From original post

"House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is planning to include in the bill a tax on wealthy Americans, as well as a more robust government-run health insurance plan (or "public option"), abandoning the compromises leaders in a key committee worked out with the moderate Blue Dog Democrats, according to Roll Call."

Forum List

Back