Pelosi Scrambles To Save Herself

Bart Stupak and his group: Pack sand Pelosi...unless you specifically change the wording in the Bill we will vote NO!!!!

Its going to pass. Stupidpak will find himself standing alone.

It will be one of the greatest accomplishments by a Speaker of the House and Pelosi will get the credit.

God it sucks being a Republican

Are you this myopic in real life?

The Senate passed the best bill they were going to. There was no room to compromise. Any change would result in a defeat.
The House did the same.
The two bills are miles apart. The Senate will not pass the House bill. The House will not pass the Senate bill. If the House passes the Senate bill, they will be stuck with it since Obama will sign it and bugger off to Asia. He doesn't care which version passes. The Senate has no incentive to go back and pass something else. That will leave House Dems who voted for it on the assurance they would iron out the issues in conference holding their dicks wondering what happened. And collectively they're too smart for that.

With an IQ of 2 a piece x 435= 870. Hey, they're flippin' geniuses collectively.

Pelosi is setting herself up to be one of the most successful Speakers of the House in our generation. The only one to pass a healthcare bill.

What exactly did Denny Hastert ever accomplish??

He held the speakership for 9 years...Pelosi will not make it half that far. Ironically, if healthcare passes, that will be why. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pelosi's more unhinged than a double wide door during a DEA meth lab bust in Seattle Washington.
nancy_pelosi.jpg

It always amazes me that Californians keep re-electing incompetent dunces like Pelosi,Boxer,and Feinstein.What have those dunces ever done for California? In my opinion they only helped destroy it. What's wrong with those people out there? Yikes!

It always amazes me that Californians keep re-electing incompetent dunces like Pelosi,Boxer,and Feinstein.What have those dunces ever done for California? In my opinion they only helped destroy it. What's wrong with those people out there? Yikes!

That's what progressives are best at...destroying country's and apparently ours is no exception.

there lies the problem with this state....like i said...13% approval rating....but yet the great majority will get re-elected....BECAUSE....its YOUR assembly person....not mine,thats the incompetant one....

I wonder what was in the water that made Ohioans vote for this fucking tool!!!!

hey the guys from Cleveland....home of another disaster....the Rock N Roll Hall of sometimes Fame....

:lol: They inducted ABBA!!!!.....and Jimmy Spliff...I mean Cliff

i find it amazing that one of the most influencial rock bands of all time gets ignored....Deep Purple....and lesser acts make it,no problem....

hey the guys from Cleveland....home of another disaster....the Rock N Roll Hall of sometimes Fame....

:lol: They inducted ABBA!!!!.....and Jimmy Spliff...I mean Cliff

i find it amazing that one of the most influencial rock bands of all time gets ignored....Deep Purple....and lesser acts make it,no problem....

Me too....I guess they don't live up to the lofty ideal that ABBA has set for future inductees...:lol:

Forum List

Back