Pelosi: SCOTUS will uphold "Obamacare"

EdwardBaiamonte: The Constitution and America are essentially Republican.

And yet... and yet, in head to head competition, President Obama kicks all Republican butt.

And yet... and yet, in head to head competition, President Obama kicks all Republican butt.

They have medications for your delusional state.

News flash!

Pelousy ALMOST blinked -- once!

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

I find her lips in this picture fascinating.

Are they adhesive? Is she eating a fruit roll up? But I do admire the lip color...I would like to get some...
They're photoshopped.

I particularly like the recent, all important swing state poll numbers, but if you think you can debunk the latest poll numbers that show President Obama kickin' all Republican butt, give it try-----g'head, make my day!

I particularly like the recent, all important swing state poll numbers, but if you think you can debunk the latest poll numbers that show President Obama kickin' all Republican butt, give it try-----g'head, make my day!

Holding the office and actually making a difference are two entirely different things. Dare to dream Star. :D

Holding the office and actually making a difference are two entirely different things. Dare to dream Star. :D

Not even an attempt at debunking?-----Sooooo, when you said it was delusional to say the latest polls show President Obama is kickin' the butt of all Republican challengers-----it was just more of your rightwing smoke blowin'?

Democrats knew SCOTUS would strike down the Health Care Law after they used it to collected 4 years worth of extra health care taxes. They just wanted the money without having to deliver any Health Care.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi predicts Supreme Court will back healthcare law

By Kim Geiger April 4, 2012, 11:17 a.m.

Reporting from Washington—

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi predicts that the Supreme Court will rule, by a 6-3 vote, to uphold the healthcare law that she helped enact in 2010, though she acknowledged that “you never know what the court will do.”

Speaking Tuesday at a luncheon at the Paley Center for Media in New York, Pelosi criticized Republican opponents of the law for asking the court to overturn it when the GOP typically objects to judicial intervention.

“They were not big fans of the courts … until now,” Pelosi said. “Now, they support judicial review.”

Pelosi, a California Democrat who is now minority leader, said she was confident that the bill could withstand the challenge because “we wrote the bill in an ironclad way.”

<snip>

I do not see how the government can force you to buy health insurance. True; they do force you to buy auto insurance but you can opt out of driving; you can't opt out of living.

Still, there are wonderful things in the law that should be kept. It would be a shame to lose them but in the bizarre 'all or nothing' nature of our laws and supposed democracy, I am fearful that it will all be tossed aside.

Rep. Nancy Pelosi predicts Supreme Court will back healthcare law

By Kim Geiger April 4, 2012, 11:17 a.m.

Reporting from Washington—

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi predicts that the Supreme Court will rule, by a 6-3 vote, to uphold the healthcare law that she helped enact in 2010, though she acknowledged that “you never know what the court will do.”

Speaking Tuesday at a luncheon at the Paley Center for Media in New York, Pelosi criticized Republican opponents of the law for asking the court to overturn it when the GOP typically objects to judicial intervention.

“They were not big fans of the courts … until now,” Pelosi said. “Now, they support judicial review.”

Pelosi, a California Democrat who is now minority leader, said she was confident that the bill could withstand the challenge because “we wrote the bill in an ironclad way.”

<snip>

I do not see how the government can force you to buy health insurance. True; they do force you to buy auto insurance but you can opt out of driving; you can't opt out of living.

Still, there are wonderful things in the law that should be kept. It would be a shame to lose them but in the bizarre 'all or nothing' nature of our laws and supposed democracy, I am fearful that it will all be tossed aside.

The bill is a flying turd,end it now,and make the clowns try again,those wonderful things? can be put in a new attempt,if there should be one.

maybe it if the republicans had helped instead of spreading outright lies about the bill it could have been better.

They didnt want to give Obama a win

I Agree with your title, but apparently you dont. What lies? You would rather them jam a law through congress before anyone knows what's in it? Every dictator in history depends on morons like you that love to bend over without knowing any facts.

If the whole bill is tosssed, it's the fault of the democrats, specifically Nancy Pelosi. She insisted that the severability clause be eliminated. The reason at the time, was to prevent the bill from being dismantled piecemeal. No one would declare it unconstitutional. obama signed it.

Anyone watching obama can see that the creature is close to a major crack up. It would not surprise me if he was found wandering the streets naked beating on the sidewalk. He has no contingency plan when the bill is struck. It might be just the thing that pushes him over the edge.

The Golden Sasquatch will promptly go on vacation.

Forum List

Back