Pelosi says that Trump is worse than Nixon and that he should resign

How many here think Trump will follow Nancy's advice and resign?

• YES, Trump will resign

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • NO, Trump will NOT resign

Votes: 37 92.5%

• Total voters
Trump reminds me a lot of Nixon

Same paranoia, enemies list, turning on the media, attacking the educated
yet it's obamas group in the supreme Court for spying on the media.

and you are very safe from Trump attacks.

Trumpybear has/had something Nixon didn't have.

Faux News.

But that cookie looks like it's ready to crumble too.

Trump has no choice, my friends, but to do one thing: sit tight and deny everything!
Trump does not have to do anything. He was elected because much of the congress are like Nixon! Pelosi just for the Obamacare criminal lie is disgraced.

“U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is amplifying her unfavorable comparison of President Donald Trump to fellow Republican Richard Nixon, saying that disgraced president at least cared enough about the country to leave office before his impeachment.” ibid

Pelosi is correct.

The only difference is that Tricky Dicky knew his bald-faced indisputable guilt, knew his impending removal from office and so left for the good of the country.

Trump knows his innocence, knows he'll beat this, and Pelosi is only saying this because she knows in the end she'll LOSE. She'll lose this and she'll lose next year.

That's why she was dead set against all this in the first place.

Faux News.

Ever heard of "ratings"? Didn't think so.

ABC News averages 3 times the viewers of Fox News in prime time.

How Many People Actually Watch Fox News in America?

With Fox News’s blind dedication to all things GOP and Trump, it can often seem like it’s Fox against the rest of the news industry. However, in terms of raw numbers, it’s really Fox pitted against MSNBC and CNN (which have more combined viewers). Compared to the major broadcast networks (the old Big Three), there’s no real contest.

Get Schiff's balls off your chin, fool.
Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

Wong again. You’re spin is just getting pathetic. See, we in the real world deal with reality. Which is something you libs avoid like the plague. Accusations do not constitute anything moron. Especially since they didn’t happen. Why do you think you can’t accept that you have nothing?

Why can’t you answer a simple question?

Why can’t you stop with your idiotic “what IF” scenarios that exist only in your TDS addled pea brain? You’ve lost. Again. Accept your latest bitch slapping and move on to making excuses for your huge losses next year.
you are the 4th in a row that can’t give a direct answer to my question. The “what/if” is essential to setting a basis of what is right and wrong. So can you give an answer?

Clean your ears out or get your head out of Schitt for brains ass. What if sets ZERO basis for anything. Your fantasies never happened so they are a moot point. Try again loser.
of course it sets a basis. Asking if the accusations constitute wrong doing is a completely valid question and nobody in this thread has been able to give a direct answer. Why do you think that is?

Wong again. You’re spin is just getting pathetic. See, we in the real world deal with reality. Which is something you libs avoid like the plague. Accusations do not constitute anything moron. Especially since they didn’t happen. Why do you think you can’t accept that you have nothing?
Are you honestly not understanding my very simple question?

if I asked if it was legal to take something from a store without paying for it... the clear answer is No, it’s stealing. It doesn’t matter if it happened or not...

if I asked if it was legal to take something from a store without paying for it... the clear answer is No, it’s stealing. It doesn’t matter if it happened or not...

Good Lord, you truly are this stupid. Now you spin to shoplifting? By the way moron, if it didn’t happen, it’s not stealing. Doesn’t matter if it happened or not. And we now have the truth behind your whining. You don’t care that you’re a liar as long as you slam Trump. Forfeit accepted.

Good Lord, you truly are this stupid. Now you spin to shoplifting? By the way moron, if it didn’t happen, it’s not stealing. Doesn’t matter if it happened or not. And we now have the truth behind your whining. You don’t care that you’re a liar as long as you slam Trump. Forfeit accepted.
read this slowly because it seems to be going over your head. I’m not asking if Trump did anything wrong. I’m asking if the accusations that the Dems are bringing up are crimes or impeachable offenses. That question has nothing to do with whether Trump did it or not... get it now?

read this slowly because it seems to be going over your head. I’m not asking if Trump did anything wrong. I’m asking if the accusations that the Dems are bringing up are crimes or impeachable offenses. That question has nothing to do with whether Trump did it or not... get it now?

I’ll type slowly so people like you and Eddie the idiot can understand. Your idiotic what ifs are pathetic. Accusations mean jack and shit. Your pathetic fantasies never happened, so they are moot points. Get it now? Multiple people have shown you to be the fool here. Take their advice and quit digging.

Listen you fn moron Trump was heard on the phone ,,others heard him why keep denying that what you're smelling isn't republican shit ??

Faux News.

Ever heard of "ratings"? Didn't think so.

ABC News averages 3 times the viewers of Fox News in prime time.

How Many People Actually Watch Fox News in America?

With Fox News’s blind dedication to all things GOP and Trump, it can often seem like it’s Fox against the rest of the news industry. However, in terms of raw numbers, it’s really Fox pitted against MSNBC and CNN (which have more combined viewers). Compared to the major broadcast networks (the old Big Three), there’s no real contest.

Your calling FXN's "blind dedicaton" to all things GOP & Trump says it all. Real studies show FXN as the most balanced. So you prefer biased news, but won't admit it, enjoy your 93% negative news on the MSM's propaganda networks. If you watched FXN you'd get a more "fair and balanced" version of the news.
Harvard study proves Fox is the most balanced network. | Elite Trader

As for the ratings, FXN beats both CNN & MSNBC. Combined its nearly a tie, just like the national voter split.
Fox News dominates basic cable ratings for 37th straight month; CNN’s troubles continue

So I don't see FXN "crumbling"" any time soon. Many of us prefer unbiased news to state propaganda.

Stupid democrats are really getting desperate. With no hint of any crime being committed Pelosi wants Trump to resign because they can't get him out of office any other way. Impeachment won't work, and the 2020 election with the democrat clown car looks like a disaster. Hey Nancy, RBG isn't looking too good either.

Pelosi says Trump's actions are worse than Richard Nixon's and suggests he should resign
“I mean, what the president did was so much worse than even what Richard Nixon did, that at some point Richard Nixon cared about the country enough to recognize that this could not continue,” Pelosi said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

View attachment 290367
I predict that this will be Pelosi's last term

Forum List

Back