Pelosi says OWS message is good then spends 10k per night on vacation

Does anyone really take Pelosi seriously anymore? She's a mammoth idiot and I hope she retires soon so she can't do any more damage to this country.

Nancy Pelosi In A Nutshell : The hell with all of you rich bastards !!! I hate you for going to college and working your asses off to start a business and make a few million !!! I am too lazy to work, I am a lazy old witch, and demand you all hand me $10,000 so I can live like the Queen Of England and fly my private jet to San Fransisco as often as I want !!!!!!!

I wonder how many millionaires will threaten to take their business to Australia or Europe if Bozo wins. That would make for a interesting story on PMS-NBC. Then Obama and Pelosi will have a lot less evil millionaires to steal from next time around.

Wealth is only for conservatives.

Wealth is up for anyone. Condemning wealthy people for being part of the problem while being wealthy yourself is a liberal only tactic.

While you may be able to point to a few, you will find it very difficult to find many who have ever said that the wealthy are the problem. This is a talking point the right tries to make, but it is a ruse. The only point that is being made is that the wealthy are not paying a fair amount in taxes, and because of the tax structure over the last thirty to forty years, the wealthy have seen their wealth explode. This has not come about so much from "hard work" as it has from a tax structure that made it easy to attain for the very few. The problem is that it did not carry over to everyone else. Therefore the system is a problem, not the wealthy themselves. This is where the right tries to make it look like those in the middle and on the left want to create some type of class warfare when it has nothing to do with class warfare. It only has to do with what is best for all of America.

I wonder how many millionaires will threaten to take their business to Australia or Europe if Bozo wins. That would make for a interesting story on PMS-NBC. Then Obama and Pelosi will have a lot less evil millionaires to steal from next time around.

So let me get this straight; if Obama wins, millionaires will take their businesses to Australia and Europe where tax rates are much higher than in the US. Okay, I got it now. I guess we should raise our tax rates then. And please don't point out one specific tax that is higher in the US while ignoring all the rest. The US has some of the lowest taxes in the developed world.

Wealth is only for conservatives.

Wealth is up for anyone. Condemning wealthy people for being part of the problem while being wealthy yourself is a liberal only tactic.

Jeebus- we're condemning greedy, polluting, a-hole rich, mainly Pubs. Can you grok ANYTHING? Change the channel. Drop in.

Condemning ANY wealthy is a liberal thing! LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back