Pelosi says National Sales Tax on the agenda.

So it's OK bitch about Reagan...and not bitch about your Messiah's insane clown posse he has installed in the White House?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you smoking drugs? Are you drinking? Do you not know how to read? I don't like Pelosi and Reid. I don't trust them to take out my garbage, never mind run Congress. However, I could probably say the same thing about the majority of Congress. Obama is not my messiah bucko, come 2012, I'm voting third party. However, I can see that you still worship at the altar of Ronald Reagan and the GOP. I noticed you avoided my questions, probably smartest thing for you to do lest you be embarrassed further as being exposed as the hack you are.

People like you abuse the word Conservative and Liberal. You have no real idea what those words mean, but you go ahead and actually assume. Republicans in Congress today wouldn't know a Conservative if it pissed on them and called it piss. Same thing goes for you. As I previously stated, you would of despised true Conservatives like Eisenhower.

So it's OK bitch about Reagan...and not bitch about your Messiah's insane clown posse he has installed in the White House?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Are you smoking drugs? Are you drinking? Do you not know how to read? I don't like Pelosi and Reid. I don't trust them to take out my garbage, never mind run Congress. However, I could probably say the same thing about the majority of Congress. Obama is not my messiah bucko, come 2012, I'm voting third party. However, I can see that you still worship at the altar of Ronald Reagan and the GOP. I noticed you avoided my questions, probably smartest thing for you to do lest you be embarrassed further as being exposed as the hack you are.

People like you abuse the word Conservative and Liberal. You have no real idea what those words mean, but you go ahead and actually assume. Republicans in Congress today wouldn't know a Conservative if it pissed on them and called it piss. Same thing goes for you. As I previously stated, you would of despised true Conservatives like Eisenhower.

ya...vote third party...
"I'm making a protest vote to Ralph Nader."

You need to wake up and quit bitching about Republicans and CLEAN YOUR OWN FUCKING HOUSE FIRST!!!! Then you have earned the right to shoot your mouth off!!!!

:lol:and if you go back and read every post in this thread made by you...you will not find one single question that you asked of ANYONE...all you have done is report for your nightly beating by the board's conservative posters.:lol:

Forum List

Back