Pelosi says enforcement of immigration laws is "un-american".

Marauder you continue to miss my poit here. Thue woman is bitching about raids on these factories that hire illegal aliens as well.

Yes she's a hypocrite and a delusional piece of excrement that would long ago have been run out of any respectable city. It is those raids she is claiming seperate the parnets from kids.

I have to admit that I am a Centrist with a definite tilt to the left. Yet, the Democrats' position on immigration drives me up the wall! I came to this country as an immigrant many years ago. But I came through the front door. I had to fill out applications. I had to pay fees. I had to deal with the stupid INS. I don't see why Mexicans should be allowed to break the rules, bypass the system, and just ahead of everyone else in line....just because they speak Spanish!

Marauder you continue to miss my poit here. Thue woman is bitching about raids on these factories that hire illegal aliens as well.

Yes she's a hypocrite and a delusional piece of excrement that would long ago have been run out of any respectable city. It is those raids she is claiming seperate the parnets from kids.
No shit. Now you're finally getting it!

Don't allow her to blame-shift. Because like these raids, companies who purposefully hire illegals is rare! USUALLY illegals get hired because they have fake ID, fake SS cards, and so on so that the I-9 form employers are required to send in for all hires is bogus! They misrepresent themselves through FRAUD more often than not. Because they are criminals.

Ya see? She takes RARE events and pumps them up to seem like it's the norm, so she can continue to demonize and demagogue, continue to pander, continue to get votes from idiots, meanwhile never so much as lifting a finger to get anything DONE about it, and no one calls her on it!

What the fuck are people thinking voting for a bitch who makes sure her hubby's taxes don't get increased but everyone else's does?

Good to see i'm not the only one that know's that......... :clap2:

i just cant believe im hearing this inappropriate talk about Rep. Pelosi....she would NEVER EVER....think about raising your taxes....you guys just misunderstand what she is trying to do......Nan....( thats what we call her) would tell you herself,that she is just trying to make sure SHE doesnt pay anymore taxes.....if you cant find a way to do it,well that is why you are not rich......thats what she would say....but i know she would never raise our taxes.....

This is what you get when you have a bunch of career politicians who are more concerned about their re-election than they are about the American people. Let's do term limits. No one should make a career out of being a politician.

To be fair, it's difficult to tell in what context Pelosi made those comments. There's no denying that the words came out of her mouth; however, it's not clear whether she meant that the whole idea of immigration enforcement is un-American or if the idea of certain aspects of immigration enforcement is sliding down a slippery slope. While it's easy for us to sit here and dissect her statements syllable by syllable, I think it's fair to say that the audience certainly appeared to take it as an anti-immigration stance.

Here is where Pelosi's arrogance gets her in trouble. Seems that her working assumption is that all Hispanic Americans want immigration enforcement to go away. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, by Pelosi making those kinds of statements to a predominantly hispanic audience, it does several bad things at once:

a. It only reinforces a stereotype that ALL Hispanic Americans have divided loyalties between the country of heritage and the US.
b. It immediately outcasts Hispanic Americans from other Americans even though there's a multitude of different hispanic cultures such as Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Nicaraguan, Bolivian, etc. Yet all are cast as Mexican.
c. It groups all hispanics in the same category as drug runners, murderers, rapists and other criminals who participate in the illegal immigration trade on a variety of different levels.

"Party of unity?" Haven't seen it, yet. Seems like the Democrats are out to polarize the American people. Divide and conquer.

By the way, that's exactly what Saddam did to gain power over the people as he killed off his political opponents. Hitler did the same thing, too. Just pointing out the coincidence, folks.

To be fair, it's difficult to tell in what context Pelosi made those comments. There's no denying that the words came out of her mouth; however, it's not clear whether she meant that the whole idea of immigration enforcement is un-American or if the idea of certain aspects of immigration enforcement is sliding down a slippery slope. While it's easy for us to sit here and dissect her statements syllable by syllable, I think it's fair to say that the audience certainly appeared to take it as an anti-immigration stance.

Here is where Pelosi's arrogance gets her in trouble. Seems that her working assumption is that all Hispanic Americans want immigration enforcement to go away. Nothing could be further from the truth. However, by Pelosi making those kinds of statements to a predominantly hispanic audience, it does several bad things at once:

a. It only reinforces a stereotype that ALL Hispanic Americans have divided loyalties between the country of heritage and the US.
b. It immediately outcasts Hispanic Americans from other Americans even though there's a multitude of different hispanic cultures such as Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Nicaraguan, Bolivian, etc. Yet all are cast as Mexican.
c. It groups all hispanics in the same category as drug runners, murderers, rapists and other criminals who participate in the illegal immigration trade on a variety of different levels.

"Party of unity?" Haven't seen it, yet. Seems like the Democrats are out to polarize the American people. Divide and conquer.

By the way, that's exactly what Saddam did to gain power over the people as he killed off his political opponents. Hitler did the same thing, too. Just pointing out the coincidence, folks.

Bullshit! pure unadulterated Bullshit! hang up that "context" bullshit.

Forum List

Back