Pelosi says enforcement of immigration laws is "un-american".

driveby

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2008
If they were patriotic, wouldn't they still be in Mexico ?

On Saturday night, Pelosi joined Gutierrez before a cheering crowd at St. Anthony's chanting, "Si se puede," or "Yes we can."

Referring to work site enforcement actions by ICE agents, Pelosi said, "We have to have a change in policy and practice and again ... I can't say enough, the raids must end. The raids must end.

"You are special people. You're here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country's future. That makes you very, very patriotic."

"I was embarrassed by what she said," said Rick Oltman, with Californians for Population Stabilization, an anti-illegal immigrant group. "Exhorting illegal aliens for taking responsibility for our country's future.... In fact, sitting there in the audience.... I really resented that comment."

"I think it was pandering to the crowd but also insulting to American citizens who consider themselves to be patriotic, who obey the rule of law," said Oltman, who shot a video of the rally.

Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

On Saturday night, Pelosi joined Gutierrez before a cheering crowd at St. Anthony's chanting, "Si se puede," or "Yes we can."

Referring to work site enforcement actions by ICE agents, Pelosi said, "We have to have a change in policy and practice and again ... I can't say enough, the raids must end. The raids must end.

"You are special people. You're here on a Saturday night to take responsibility for our country's future. That makes you very, very patriotic."

"I was embarrassed by what she said," said Rick Oltman, with Californians for Population Stabilization, an anti-illegal immigrant group. "Exhorting illegal aliens for taking responsibility for our country's future.... In fact, sitting there in the audience.... I really resented that comment."

"I think it was pandering to the crowd but also insulting to American citizens who consider themselves to be patriotic, who obey the rule of law," said Oltman, who shot a video of the rally.

Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

She wants their votes.

If they go back to Mexico, I hear that there are a LOT of drug runner jobs opening up. Well, the death benefits aren't all that good, but you can be assured of dieing!

:)

With Pelosi's $787 billion spending spree, we might be the ones going to Mexico for jobs :)

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Strange that none of the pro Pelosi, Frank, etc people have posted here.

Nah...not really.

I'd day it's been a bad day in Democratville, they've pretty much had their asses handed to them.. Lying bunch of theives..

She wants their votes.
and here i thought you had to be an US citizen to vote

:eusa_whistle:

I'd day it's been a bad day in Democratville, they've pretty much had their asses handed to them.. Lying bunch of theives..

Geitner, Pelosi, Dodd.

I'd almost say I can't wait for the next implosion but I have to admit it, I'm a little
afraid of how bad it will be - and what will it do to the country.

You know, when you stop, and get really still and think about what this whore has done???? A US Congresswoman standing before a crowd of people who are here illegally, telling them that a constitutional law of the United States of America is un-American. That's grounds for impeachment. She was sworn to uphold the law of the land. That's treason, I'd say she's un American.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You know, when you stop, and get really still and think about what this whore has done???? A US Congresswoman standing before a crowd of people who are here illegally, telling them that a constitutional law of the United States of America is un-American. That's grounds for impeachment. She was sworn to uphold the law of the land. That's treason, I'd say she's un American.

Let's not forget every Border Patrol and Immigration and Naturalization agent.

What a slap in the face.

She needs to go.

What a shock. Pelosi is stupid and she has proven it yet again.

You have to wonder if Queen nan is actually from Earth.

Not even a question in MY mind. The fact people continue to vote for her just shows how out of touch her constituents are. When you look up "lefttard," there should be a picture of Nan and Harry ....

Gunny, if you have ever been over to the "Gay Bay", I mean San Francisco, they fit right in with that crowd. It didn't used to be like that, but after the 1960's it all went to hell. They took down the whole state with them.

Last edited:
She is the biggest hypocrite in politics.

Makes minimum wage laws that don't apply in american somoa..where her husband has a huge factory...talks about green energy, and wastes taxpayer money on luxury airforce transports...thinks illeagals are Americans and people that want laws enforced are crazy...Stupid spring butted beyotch.

If she doesn't like the laws, SHE has the power to write new ones instead of this mindless pandering.

Did any of the mindless dolts who were listening to her think of that?

And I agree, this looks impeachable.

Forum List

Back