Pelosi says Bush team misled her on waterboarding

:cuckoo:

You can't even translate something verbatim, much less remember facts.

I don't remember what year the GOP had a House Ways & Means committee meeting to solve the problem of jobs going overseas, but I do remember when the meeting was over, they ended up giving the companies even more tax breaks for going overseas.

I'm assuming because all their corporate buddies were going to be moving their hq's overseas that that is why they ended up giving even more tax breaks for companies leaving America for greener pastures.

Any other possible reasons you can think of Bunny?

It was 2003 I believe. And I know the only place talking about it was NPR. But no, I don't remember all the facts verbatum.

But I do remember right wingers like you arguing with me. And now it is so fucking obvious that the GOP were hell bent on sending jobs overseas. And not just union jobs. Haloburton isn't a union and yet they moved their HQ to Dubai.

What a joke you are Bunny. Sellout. And you think you are very patriotic. And I believe you probably are. You're just dumb.

You're like the dumb grunt marine. He may be tough and he may love America, but bright he is not. Neither are you.
and what the fuck does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

not a damn thing

I have a good memory, jackass.

You can't even translate something verbatim, much less remember facts.

I don't remember what year the GOP had a House Ways & Means committee meeting to solve the problem of jobs going overseas, but I do remember when the meeting was over, they ended up giving the companies even more tax breaks for going overseas.

I'm assuming because all their corporate buddies were going to be moving their hq's overseas that that is why they ended up giving even more tax breaks for companies leaving America for greener pastures.

It was 2003 I believe. And I know the only place talking about it was NPR. But no, I don't remember all the facts verbatum.

But I do remember right wingers like you arguing with me. And now it is so fucking obvious that the GOP were hell bent on sending jobs overseas. And not just union jobs. Haloburton isn't a union and yet they moved their HQ to Dubai.

What a joke you are Bunny. Sellout. And you think you are very patriotic. And I believe you probably are. You're just dumb.

You're like the dumb grunt marine. He may be tough and he may love America, but bright he is not. Neither are you.

Why do you feel the need to attack the military?

You can get your point across without doing so.

Because I know it is a sore spot with him. Sorry.

LOL
think progress is a lying leftwing moonbat site
try again asshole

Sive, just shut the fuck up. Every single one of us knows, and can post video of, the Bush cartel pushing the iraq war based on nothing more than WMDs. America wasn't interested in NATION BUILDING. Neither was Bushco until it was clear that we'd find no phantom WMDs.

Transcript for Feb. 8th
Guest: President George W. Bush

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

President Bush: Right.

Russert: That apparently is not the case.

President Bush: Correct.

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: Yes. First of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid.

And I made a decision based upon that intelligence in the context of the war against terror. In other words, we were attacked, and therefore every threat had to be reanalyzed. Every threat had to be looked at. Every potential harm to America had to be judged in the context of this war on terror.

And I made the decision, obviously, to take our case to the international community in the hopes that we could do this — achieve a disarmament of Saddam Hussein peacefully. In other words, we looked at the intelligence. And we remembered the fact that he had used weapons, which meant he had had weapons. We knew the fact that he was paying for suicide bombers. We knew the fact he was funding terrorist groups. In other words, he was a dangerous man. And that was the intelligence I was using prior to the run up to this war.

Now, let me — which is — this is a vital question —

Russert: Nothing more important.

President Bush: Vital question.

And so we — I expected there to be stockpiles of weapons. But David Kay has found the capacity to produce weapons. Now, when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went. They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we’ll find out. That's what the Iraqi Survey Group — let me — let me finish here.

But David Kay did report to the American people that Saddam had the capacity to make weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with the ability to make weapons. He was a dangerous man in the dangerous part of the world.

And I made the decision to go to the United Nations.

By the way, quoting a lot of their data — in other words, this is unaccounted for stockpiles that you thought he had because I don't think America can stand by and hope for the best from a madman, and I believe it is essential — I believe it is essential — that when we see a threat, we deal with those threats before they become imminent. It's too late if they become imminent. It's too late in this new kind of war, and so that's why I made the decision I made.
February 8, 2004 - Meet the Press, online at MSNBC- msnbc.com

Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building
President Once Said He Wouldn't Follow Clinton's Example In Balkans

WASHINGTON -- As a candidate for the presidency in 2000, George W. Bush insisted that, if elected, he would not allow U.S. military forces to engage in "nation building."

No way would he follow President Bill Clinton's foray into nation building in the Balkans, Bush declared. Famous last words.
Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building - Helen Thomas News Story - WCVB Boston

crazy bitch.

Wrong. Nothing was pushed solely on the threat of WMDs. That's just how the left revised the story.

bullshit. the ONLY thing we heard post-9/11 was WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION... Won't follow Clinton's mistake in the balkans... who said that, Gunny? This post-fuckup mess sweeping doesn't diminish the FACT that WMDs were the sole reason to invasion. We didn't see color glossies of torture victims and human rights violations; instead we say, shocker, more bullshit aerial photos of what was SUPPOSED to be mobile chem weapons labs... It's three shades of ridiculous to try and re-wright history, dude.

Last edited:
Us liberals don't care about Nanci Pelosi. Fuck her! Replace her! Throw her under he bus.

I don't like the Democratic Elders like Clinton, Pelosi, Reed. They are in some ways just as bad and corrupt as the GOP.

Nancy didn't even want Obama. She wanted Hillary.

This isn't like when the GOP tried to hush it up that right before the 2006 midterm, one of your anti gay right wingers Mark Foley was trying to fuck underage male Pages. Remember Hastert (your leader at the time) was trying cover it up?

And even then you guys tried to change the subject and you started asking, "how much did Nancy Pelosi know"? "Are the dems playing politics by coming forward right before the election?".

You guys are a fucking pip.

One of yours rapes a minor, and the dems have to share the blame. You lie us into war, and the dems are to blame. You ruin the economy, and the dems are to blame.

What a fucking HOOT!!!:cuckoo:
Again i see you claiming I am a GoPer.

How many fucking times do I have to say it before it regsisters on you JUGHEAD?

I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A REPUBLICAN.

Us liberals don't care about Nanci Pelosi. Fuck her! Replace her! Throw her under he bus.

I don't like the Democratic Elders like Clinton, Pelosi, Reed. They are in some ways just as bad and corrupt as the GOP.

This isn't like when the GOP tried to hush it up that right before the 2006 midterm, one of your anti gay right wingers Mark Foley was trying to fuck underage male Pages. Remember Hastert (your leader at the time) was trying cover it up?

And even then you guys tried to change the subject and you started asking, "how much did Nancy Pelosi know"? "Are the dems playing politics by coming forward right before the election?".

One of yours rapes a minor, and the dems have to share the blame. You lie us into war, and the dems are to blame. You ruin the economy, and the dems are to blame.

And I claim to have a good memory? :cuckoo:

Sorry. :lol:

and what the fuck does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

not a damn thing

I have a good memory, jackass.
actually, you dont
but the delusional will always think they have something they dont

And I claim to have a good memory? :cuckoo:

Sorry. :lol:
but you dont
your post was full of lies
i'm sure YOU believe it, but then you likely believe a lot of things that just arent true

Pelosi Accuses CIA of 'Misleading' Congress on Waterboarding

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday accused the CIA of misleading Congress about its use of enhanced interrogation techniques on terror detainees.

"Yes I am saying the CIA was misleading the Congress, and at the same time the (Bush) administration was misleading the Congress on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, to which I said that this intelligence doesn't support the imminent threat," Pelosi said at her weekly news conference.

"Every step of the way the administration was misleading the Congress and that is the issue and that's why we need a truth commission," she said.

Under a barrage of questioning, Pelosi adamantly insisted that she was not aware that waterboarding or other enhanced interrogation techniques were being used on terrorism suspects.

"I am telling you they told me they approved these and said they wanted to use them but said they were not using waterboarding," she said.

Pelosi Accuses CIA of 'Misleading' Congress on Waterboarding - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

ufb:lol:

Unbelievable! This lady is either out of her mind or a bad liar. :cuckoo:

How many times did Bush change the reason for why we were in Iraq?

1. WMD's
2. To spread democracy
3. Because it was the central front on the war on terror
4. So the Iraqi central government could get started
5. Because Saddam was a bad man

Bush said all of those things but he said them all at once, he did not come up with a new one when the old one did not work. BTW, you do know that they found WMD's in Iraq, just not the stockpiles they thought were there. All previous administrations for the last 20 years beleived Saddam had WMD's because he used them against Iran and his own people, a little history lesson for you. Not only did all previous administrations beleive this to be true so did all foreign leaders of all foreign countries for the last 20 years. Bush never changed his reasoning. BTW- Iraq was the central front on the war on terror. The Iraqi government has gotten started. AND YES, SADDAM WAS A VERY VERY BAD MAN. No lies there. Pelosi is lying.

If you are asked questions about WMD are you or are you not going to answer them. The damn media expanded 2 freaking lines from The Bush statement before congress into literally hours of yelling aobut WMD's. What was he supposed to do answer questions they didn't ask? And how do you lie us into a war that has already been going on for more than a decade and in which the shooting had already resumed before Bush took office?

You know you're a liar, when you have to go back and read a transcript to see what you said.

Aren't you defending her? Why do you defend Bush but not her?

I see. You're trying to make this about her.

Like when you attacked Dan Rather and took the focus off the fact that Bush actually did go MIA during the Viet Nam war.
more proof what a moron you are
Bush was NEVER MIA, nor was he AWOL

first off, to be MIA, you must be in "action"
second, you clearly dont even know the difference in the two

I knew you'd make a stink out of that.

You know what he did. He didn't go show up to the Reserves. He had a cush gig and still didn't show up for a few months.

If his name wasn't Bush, he would have served time in the brig.

Hell, if it wasn't Bush, he wouldn't have ever been allowed to fly a plane.

Same for McCain.

And these mother fuckers have the balls to talk about elitism?

They say what they know their dumb followers will believe. Boy, they must think you guys are really dumb. Cause you are.

Typical left wing loon. Pelosi is lying to the country and this clown is still complaining about Bush.

I think Pelosi is going to crash and burn. She has taken on the CIA and she is no match for them. Pelosi is a typical dumb politician (gift of gab, nice clothes, perfect hair but shallow as you know what on a flat rock) and the CIA is a group of intellectually sharp people with lots of documents. They will run circles around her. Plus the media is finally starting to hold Pelosi's feet to the fire -- keep watching. Can you say "ex-speaker Pelosi".

Forum List

Back