Pelosi says Bush team misled her on waterboarding

no, you shut the fuck up
that shit bobo linked to was all bullshit
and you didnt answer any of it
talk about crazy
thats YOU

Choke on the evidence, bitch. I really don't care how much you have against a particular news source but the FACT remains that the ONLY reason Americans leaped for war was because of Bush's Bait And Switch WMD sky is falling bullshit. The UN resolution that he used to rattle his sabre didn't even mention any reason other than WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. DISARMAMENT, remember, bitch? Of course you don't.

I be Hillawy remembers! :lol:
if he would go to that SOTU address he would see the reasons that were laid out quite plainly

This is getting interesting. Pelosi said the CIA lied. The CIA says she lied. SOMEONE lied. There has to be an investigation now. I think Dick Cheney is going to have to finaly answer for lying us into a war.

gulldurn! I thought Bush lied, and all the time it was Cheney??? what tickles the crap outta me is the DUmmies on the left are so easily bamboozled.. that dumb old bush who couldn't speak good english ran circles around them for eight solid years... waaaaaambulance.. where'd the waaaaaaaambulance????

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell..Elliot Ahbrams Take your pick..all liars ...all said Mushroom cloud.

You better focus on bullshitting your fellow neo cons. or...just shutting up. this "controversy" will be settled shortly. Pelosi called the boners bluff and there will be an investigation. You need to choose your words more carefully. They will be used against you after the dust settles on this matter. I for one have an excellent memory... Christ I am still pissed at the rude jews over thirty years latter.

Yes, I have a great memory too. These right wingers try to re write history all the time. One today said the media was always against bush when I remember them helping him lie us into war.

Freedom fries, boycotting canada, throwing away dixie chick cd's, etc.

But don't get too excited about proving Bush to be a criminal. When it is convienent, these people distance themselves from Bush so fast....

They'll just go play in the libertarian sand box until the dust settles and then come back when its safe.

no, you shut the fuck up
talk about crazy
thats YOU

Choke on the evidence, bitch. I really don't care how much you have against a particular news source but the FACT remains that the ONLY reason Americans leaped for war was because of Bush's Bait And Switch WMD sky is falling bullshit. The UN resolution that he used to rattle his sabre didn't even mention any reason other than WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. DISARMAMENT, remember, bitch? Of course you don't.
sorry, but those that actually paid attention knew what the reasons were and it wasnt what you claim
yeah, the leftwing MEDIA played up the WMD
but if you got your news from OTHER sources you knew the truth

Other sources? Like? What a fucking liar you are you bullshitter you. :lol:

sorry, but those that actually paid attention knew what the reasons were and it wasnt what you claim

Other sources? Like? What a fucking liar you are you bullshitter you. :lol:
no, thats you that is the fucking liar
but then, you might just be so totally delusional you cant tell the difference

gulldurn! I thought Bush lied, and all the time it was Cheney??? what tickles the crap outta me is the DUmmies on the left are so easily bamboozled.. that dumb old bush who couldn't speak good english ran circles around them for eight solid years... waaaaaambulance.. where'd the waaaaaaaambulance????

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell..Elliot Ahbrams Take your pick..all liars ...all said Mushroom cloud.

You better focus on bullshitting your fellow neo cons. or...just shutting up. this "controversy" will be settled shortly. Pelosi called the boners bluff and there will be an investigation. You need to choose your words more carefully. They will be used against you after the dust settles on this matter. I for one have an excellent memory... Christ I am still pissed at the rude jews over thirty years latter.

Yes, I have a great memory too. These right wingers try to re write history all the time. One today said the media was always against bush when I remember them helping him lie us into war.

But don't get too excited about proving Bush to be a criminal. When it is convienent, these people distance themselves from Bush so fast....

They'll just go play in the libertarian sand box until the dust settles and then come back when its safe.
who the fuck was boycotting Canada?
certainly not me

and i never owned a Dixie Chicks cd
and never would
i dont like country music

This woman is such a bullshit artist.... dumber than a box of rocks...

About the only people dumber are the citizen voters in the SF area that keep voting her in

How many times can she change her story? How many times can she backpedal? And it is not like she is a good liar, it is so blatantly obvious when she is spinning her yarns....

Aren't you defending her? Why do you defend Bush but not her?

I see. You're trying to make this about her.

Like when you attacked Dan Rather and took the focus off the fact that Bush actually did go MIA during the Viet Nam war.

As long as you're around, Pelosi will never have to worry about having the most pathetically weak attempts to deflect.

no, you shut the fuck up
talk about crazy
thats YOU

C'mon now.

The Bush Administration used the MSM to play up the WMD case. They knew exactly where to go to get the public to go along with the invasion.

No public support, no war.

Just ask Hillary.

This woman is such a bullshit artist.... dumber than a box of rocks...

About the only people dumber are the citizen voters in the SF area that keep voting her in

How many times can she change her story? How many times can she backpedal? And it is not like she is a good liar, it is so blatantly obvious when she is spinning her yarns....

that's why they are DUmmies! :lol:

How many times did Bush change the reason for why we were in Iraq?

1. WMD's
2. To spread democracy
3. Because it was the central front on the war on terror
4. So the Iraqi central government could get started
5. Because Saddam was a bad man

you know the rules for posting copywritten material. follow them

None. You leftwingnuts picked and chose from the list of reasons given as it suited your intellectually dishonest accusations.

Even when she tries to cover her ass, her own lies show up.

Bush never said Iraq was an 'imminent threat', that was why so many of us opposed the war to begin with.

You are a liar. Since you cannot tell the truth there is no reason to believe anything you offer here.

Bush.Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell rushed us to war over the immenent threat of WMDs and the spectre of a mushroom cloud.

I don't know about the rest of the members here but your attempt to back bush with this bald faced lie will not be forgotten. I will reference it to your posts from now on unless you rethink the above statements and appologize.

Link? Back up your mouth or shut it down.

that's why they are DUmmies! :lol:

How many times did Bush change the reason for why we were in Iraq?

1. WMD's
2. To spread democracy
3. Because it was the central front on the war on terror
4. So the Iraqi central government could get started
5. Because Saddam was a bad man

you know the rules for posting copywritten material. follow them

None. You leftwingnuts picked and chose from the list of reasons given as it suited your intellectually dishonest accusations.
thats what i have been telling them
they can go read the SOTU address from 2003 and see it all
its publicly available
and it was done BEFORE OIF started

Those were actually the missions you, Bush and the right wing media told us we were on.

What, do you want to forget? I bet you do.

See everyone! When an asshole is proven wrong, he attacks the source. Dive has nothing else because I'm right!!! :lol:
LOL
think progress is a lying leftwing moonbat site
try again asshole

Sive, just shut the fuck up. Every single one of us knows, and can post video of, the Bush cartel pushing the iraq war based on nothing more than WMDs. America wasn't interested in NATION BUILDING. Neither was Bushco until it was clear that we'd find no phantom WMDs.

Transcript for Feb. 8th
Guest: President George W. Bush

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

President Bush: Right.

Russert: That apparently is not the case.

President Bush: Correct.

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: Yes. First of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid.

And I made a decision based upon that intelligence in the context of the war against terror. In other words, we were attacked, and therefore every threat had to be reanalyzed. Every threat had to be looked at. Every potential harm to America had to be judged in the context of this war on terror.

And I made the decision, obviously, to take our case to the international community in the hopes that we could do this — achieve a disarmament of Saddam Hussein peacefully. In other words, we looked at the intelligence. And we remembered the fact that he had used weapons, which meant he had had weapons. We knew the fact that he was paying for suicide bombers. We knew the fact he was funding terrorist groups. In other words, he was a dangerous man. And that was the intelligence I was using prior to the run up to this war.

Now, let me — which is — this is a vital question —

Russert: Nothing more important.

President Bush: Vital question.

And so we — I expected there to be stockpiles of weapons. But David Kay has found the capacity to produce weapons. Now, when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went. They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we’ll find out. That's what the Iraqi Survey Group — let me — let me finish here.

But David Kay did report to the American people that Saddam had the capacity to make weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with the ability to make weapons. He was a dangerous man in the dangerous part of the world.

And I made the decision to go to the United Nations.

By the way, quoting a lot of their data — in other words, this is unaccounted for stockpiles that you thought he had because I don't think America can stand by and hope for the best from a madman, and I believe it is essential — I believe it is essential — that when we see a threat, we deal with those threats before they become imminent. It's too late if they become imminent. It's too late in this new kind of war, and so that's why I made the decision I made.
February 8, 2004 - Meet the Press, online at MSNBC- msnbc.com

Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building
President Once Said He Wouldn't Follow Clinton's Example In Balkans

WASHINGTON -- As a candidate for the presidency in 2000, George W. Bush insisted that, if elected, he would not allow U.S. military forces to engage in "nation building."

No way would he follow President Bill Clinton's foray into nation building in the Balkans, Bush declared. Famous last words.
Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building - Helen Thomas News Story - WCVB Boston

:cuckoo:

crazy bitch.

Wrong. Nothing was pushed solely on the threat of WMDs. That's just how the left revised the story.

This is getting interesting. Pelosi said the CIA lied. The CIA says she lied. SOMEONE lied. There has to be an investigation now. I think Dick Cheney is going to have to finaly answer for lying us into a war.

Methinks YOU better shut up or produce some evidence. You're burying yourself and I have to admit, I'm enjoying watching it.

You can't even translate something verbatim, much less remember facts.

LOL
think progress is a lying leftwing moonbat site
try again asshole

Sive, just shut the fuck up. Every single one of us knows, and can post video of, the Bush cartel pushing the iraq war based on nothing more than WMDs. America wasn't interested in NATION BUILDING. Neither was Bushco until it was clear that we'd find no phantom WMDs.

Transcript for Feb. 8th
Guest: President George W. Bush

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

President Bush: Right.

Russert: That apparently is not the case.

President Bush: Correct.

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: Yes. First of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid.

And I made a decision based upon that intelligence in the context of the war against terror. In other words, we were attacked, and therefore every threat had to be reanalyzed. Every threat had to be looked at. Every potential harm to America had to be judged in the context of this war on terror.

And I made the decision, obviously, to take our case to the international community in the hopes that we could do this — achieve a disarmament of Saddam Hussein peacefully. In other words, we looked at the intelligence. And we remembered the fact that he had used weapons, which meant he had had weapons. We knew the fact that he was paying for suicide bombers. We knew the fact he was funding terrorist groups. In other words, he was a dangerous man. And that was the intelligence I was using prior to the run up to this war.

Now, let me — which is — this is a vital question —

Russert: Nothing more important.

President Bush: Vital question.

And so we — I expected there to be stockpiles of weapons. But David Kay has found the capacity to produce weapons. Now, when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went. They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we’ll find out. That's what the Iraqi Survey Group — let me — let me finish here.

But David Kay did report to the American people that Saddam had the capacity to make weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with the ability to make weapons. He was a dangerous man in the dangerous part of the world.

And I made the decision to go to the United Nations.

By the way, quoting a lot of their data — in other words, this is unaccounted for stockpiles that you thought he had because I don't think America can stand by and hope for the best from a madman, and I believe it is essential — I believe it is essential — that when we see a threat, we deal with those threats before they become imminent. It's too late if they become imminent. It's too late in this new kind of war, and so that's why I made the decision I made.
February 8, 2004 - Meet the Press, online at MSNBC- msnbc.com

Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building
President Once Said He Wouldn't Follow Clinton's Example In Balkans

WASHINGTON -- As a candidate for the presidency in 2000, George W. Bush insisted that, if elected, he would not allow U.S. military forces to engage in "nation building."

No way would he follow President Bill Clinton's foray into nation building in the Balkans, Bush declared. Famous last words.
Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building - Helen Thomas News Story - WCVB Boston

crazy bitch.

Wrong. Nothing was pushed solely on the threat of WMDs. That's just how the left revised the story.

You're a crazy bitch too. :lol:

I don't remember what year the GOP had a House Ways & Means committee meeting to solve the problem of jobs going overseas, but I do remember when the meeting was over, they ended up giving the companies even more tax breaks for going overseas.

I'm assuming because all their corporate buddies were going to be moving their hq's overseas that that is why they ended up giving even more tax breaks for companies leaving America for greener pastures.

Any other possible reasons you can think of Bunny?

It was 2003 I believe. And I know the only place talking about it was NPR. But no, I don't remember all the facts verbatum.

But I do remember right wingers like you arguing with me. And now it is so fucking obvious that the GOP were hell bent on sending jobs overseas. And not just union jobs. Haloburton isn't a union and yet they moved their HQ to Dubai.

What a joke you are Bunny. Sellout. And you think you are very patriotic. And I believe you probably are. You're just dumb.

You're like the dumb grunt marine. He may be tough and he may love America, but bright he is not. Neither are you.

I don't remember what year the GOP had a House Ways & Means committee meeting to solve the problem of jobs going overseas, but I do remember when the meeting was over, they ended up giving the companies even more tax breaks for going overseas.

I'm assuming because all their corporate buddies were going to be moving their hq's overseas that that is why they ended up giving even more tax breaks for companies leaving America for greener pastures.

It was 2003 I believe. And I know the only place talking about it was NPR. But no, I don't remember all the facts verbatum.

But I do remember right wingers like you arguing with me. And now it is so fucking obvious that the GOP were hell bent on sending jobs overseas. And not just union jobs. Haloburton isn't a union and yet they moved their HQ to Dubai.

What a joke you are Bunny. Sellout. And you think you are very patriotic. And I believe you probably are. You're just dumb.

You're like the dumb grunt marine. He may be tough and he may love America, but bright he is not. Neither are you.

Why do you feel the need to attack the military?

You can get your point across without doing so.

and what the fuck does that have to do with the topic of this thread?

not a damn thing

Nan is a true embarrissment.

But then again, she always was.

More good news, she will write the healthcare bill.

you did notice the obamalama ain't standing there shoulder to shoulder with her didn't you? I think she's going under da bus.
She is is worse shape then people think:

CURL: The Speaker misspeaks - Washington Times

Us liberals don't care about Nanci Pelosi. Fuck her! Replace her! Throw her under he bus.

I don't like the Democratic Elders like Clinton, Pelosi, Reed. They are in some ways just as bad and corrupt as the GOP.

Nancy didn't even want Obama. She wanted Hillary.

This isn't like when the GOP tried to hush it up that right before the 2006 midterm, one of your anti gay right wingers Mark Foley was trying to fuck underage male Pages. Remember Hastert (your leader at the time) was trying cover it up?

And even then you guys tried to change the subject and you started asking, "how much did Nancy Pelosi know"? "Are the dems playing politics by coming forward right before the election?".

You guys are a fucking pip.

One of yours rapes a minor, and the dems have to share the blame. You lie us into war, and the dems are to blame. You ruin the economy, and the dems are to blame.

What a fucking HOOT!!!:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back