Pelosi says Bush team misled her on waterboarding

This is getting interesting. Pelosi said the CIA lied. The CIA says she lied. SOMEONE lied. There has to be an investigation now. I think Dick Cheney is going to have to finaly answer for lying us into a war.

hey dumbass, if you actually paid attention, all those reasons were told at the onset

BLAH BLAH bullshit from think progress, where they do NEITHER

try again moron

Those were actually the missions you, Bush and the right wing media told us we were on.

What, do you want to forget? I bet you do.

See everyone! When an asshole is proven wrong, he attacks the source. Dive has nothing else because I'm right!!! :lol:

Nan is a true embarrissment.

But then again, she always was.

More good news, she will write the healthcare bill.

you did notice the obamalama ain't standing there shoulder to shoulder with her didn't you? I think she's going under da bus.

BLAH BLAH bullshit from think progress, where they do NEITHER

try again moron

Those were actually the missions you, Bush and the right wing media told us we were on.

See everyone! When an asshole is proven wrong, he attacks the source. Dive has nothing else because I'm right!!! :lol:
LOL
think progress is a lying leftwing moonbat site
try again asshole

to be honest, I have no problem throwing Nancy under the bus. Let the transcripts come out and trim the fat. If she was complicit with torture then she should go.

This is getting interesting. Pelosi said the CIA lied. The CIA says she lied. SOMEONE lied. There has to be an investigation now. I think Dick Cheney is going to have to finaly answer for lying us into a war.

gulldurn! I thought Bush lied, and all the time it was Cheney??? what tickles the crap outta me is the DUmmies on the left are so easily bamboozled.. that dumb old bush who couldn't speak good english ran circles around them for eight solid years... waaaaaambulance.. where'd the waaaaaaaambulance????

to be honest, I have no problem throwing Nancy under the bus. Let the transcripts come out and trim the fat. If she was complicit with torture then she should go.

I agree, let's get this shit over with.. just don't nitpick what is to be released.. release it all..

Even when she tries to cover her ass, her own lies show up.

Bush never said Iraq was an 'imminent threat', that was why so many of us opposed the war to begin with.

You are a liar. Since you cannot tell the truth there is no reason to believe anything you offer here.

Bush.Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell rushed us to war over the immenent threat of WMDs and the spectre of a mushroom cloud.

I don't know about the rest of the members here but your attempt to back bush with this bald faced lie will not be forgotten. I will reference it to your posts from now on unless you rethink the above statements and appologize.

try again moron

LOL
try again asshole

Sive, just shut the fuck up. Every single one of us knows, and can post video of, the Bush cartel pushing the iraq war based on nothing more than WMDs. America wasn't interested in NATION BUILDING. Neither was Bushco until it was clear that we'd find no phantom WMDs.

Transcript for Feb. 8th
Guest: President George W. Bush

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

President Bush: Right.

Russert: That apparently is not the case.

President Bush: Correct.

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: Yes. First of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid.

And I made a decision based upon that intelligence in the context of the war against terror. In other words, we were attacked, and therefore every threat had to be reanalyzed. Every threat had to be looked at. Every potential harm to America had to be judged in the context of this war on terror.

And I made the decision, obviously, to take our case to the international community in the hopes that we could do this — achieve a disarmament of Saddam Hussein peacefully. In other words, we looked at the intelligence. And we remembered the fact that he had used weapons, which meant he had had weapons. We knew the fact that he was paying for suicide bombers. We knew the fact he was funding terrorist groups. In other words, he was a dangerous man. And that was the intelligence I was using prior to the run up to this war.

Now, let me — which is — this is a vital question —

Russert: Nothing more important.

President Bush: Vital question.

And so we — I expected there to be stockpiles of weapons. But David Kay has found the capacity to produce weapons. Now, when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went. They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we’ll find out. That's what the Iraqi Survey Group — let me — let me finish here.

But David Kay did report to the American people that Saddam had the capacity to make weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with the ability to make weapons. He was a dangerous man in the dangerous part of the world.

And I made the decision to go to the United Nations.

By the way, quoting a lot of their data — in other words, this is unaccounted for stockpiles that you thought he had because I don't think America can stand by and hope for the best from a madman, and I believe it is essential — I believe it is essential — that when we see a threat, we deal with those threats before they become imminent. It's too late if they become imminent. It's too late in this new kind of war, and so that's why I made the decision I made.
February 8, 2004 - Meet the Press, online at MSNBC- msnbc.com

Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building
President Once Said He Wouldn't Follow Clinton's Example In Balkans

WASHINGTON -- As a candidate for the presidency in 2000, George W. Bush insisted that, if elected, he would not allow U.S. military forces to engage in "nation building."

No way would he follow President Bill Clinton's foray into nation building in the Balkans, Bush declared. Famous last words.
Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building - Helen Thomas News Story - WCVB Boston

:cuckoo:

crazy bitch.

Even when she tries to cover her ass, her own lies show up.

Bush never said Iraq was an 'imminent threat', that was why so many of us opposed the war to begin with.

You are a liar. Since you cannot tell the truth there is no reason to believe anything you offer here.

Bush.Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and Powell rushed us to war over the immenent threat of WMDs and the spectre of a mushroom cloud.

I don't know about the rest of the members here but your attempt to back bush with this bald faced lie will not be forgotten. I will reference it to your posts from now on unless you rethink the above statements and appologize.
except that is not a lie you fucking moron
there was only ONE politician that said it was immanent

and i bet you dont know WHO that was

LOL
try again asshole

Sive, just shut the fuck up. Every single one of us knows, and can post video of, the Bush cartel pushing the iraq war based on nothing more than WMDs. America wasn't interested in NATION BUILDING. Neither was Bushco until it was clear that we'd find no phantom WMDs.

Transcript for Feb. 8th

Russert: The night you took the country to war, March 17th, you said this: "Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraq regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised."

Russert: How do you respond to critics who say that you brought the nation to war under false pretenses?

President Bush: Yes. First of all, I expected to find the weapons. Sitting behind this desk making a very difficult decision of war and peace, and I based my decision on the best intelligence possible, intelligence that had been gathered over the years, intelligence that not only our analysts thought was valid but analysts from other countries thought were valid.

And I made a decision based upon that intelligence in the context of the war against terror. In other words, we were attacked, and therefore every threat had to be reanalyzed. Every threat had to be looked at. Every potential harm to America had to be judged in the context of this war on terror.

And I made the decision, obviously, to take our case to the international community in the hopes that we could do this — achieve a disarmament of Saddam Hussein peacefully. In other words, we looked at the intelligence. And we remembered the fact that he had used weapons, which meant he had had weapons. We knew the fact that he was paying for suicide bombers. We knew the fact he was funding terrorist groups. In other words, he was a dangerous man. And that was the intelligence I was using prior to the run up to this war.

And so we — I expected there to be stockpiles of weapons. But David Kay has found the capacity to produce weapons. Now, when David Kay goes in and says we haven't found stockpiles yet, and there's theories as to where the weapons went. They could have been destroyed during the war. Saddam and his henchmen could have destroyed them as we entered into Iraq. They could be hidden. They could have been transported to another country, and we’ll find out. That's what the Iraqi Survey Group — let me — let me finish here.

But David Kay did report to the American people that Saddam had the capacity to make weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with weapons. Saddam Hussein was dangerous with the ability to make weapons. He was a dangerous man in the dangerous part of the world.

By the way, quoting a lot of their data — in other words, this is unaccounted for stockpiles that you thought he had because I don't think America can stand by and hope for the best from a madman, and I believe it is essential — I believe it is essential — that when we see a threat, we deal with those threats before they become imminent. It's too late if they become imminent. It's too late in this new kind of war, and so that's why I made the decision I made.

WASHINGTON -- As a candidate for the presidency in 2000, George W. Bush insisted that, if elected, he would not allow U.S. military forces to engage in "nation building."

No way would he follow President Bill Clinton's foray into nation building in the Balkans, Bush declared. Famous last words.
Once Opposed, Bush Begins Nation Building - Helen Thomas News Story - WCVB Boston

crazy bitch.
no, you shut the fuck up
that shit bobo linked to was all bullshit
and you didnt answer any of it
talk about crazy
thats YOU

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wyCBF5CsCA&feature=PlayList&p=4FE28A54267F6A92&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2[/ame]

gulldurn! I thought Bush lied, and all the time it was Cheney??? what tickles the crap outta me is the DUmmies on the left are so easily bamboozled.. that dumb old bush who couldn't speak good english ran circles around them for eight solid years... waaaaaambulance.. where'd the waaaaaaaambulance????

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell..Elliot Ahbrams Take your pick..all liars ...all said Mushroom cloud.

You better focus on bullshitting your fellow neo cons. or...just shutting up. this "controversy" will be settled shortly. Pelosi called the boners bluff and there will be an investigation. You need to choose your words more carefully. They will be used against you after the dust settles on this matter. I for one have an excellent memory... Christ I am still pissed at the rude jews over thirty years latter.

Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Powell..Elliot Ahbrams Take your pick..all liars ...all said Mushroom cloud.

You better focus on bullshitting your fellow neo cons. or...just shutting up. this "controversy" will be settled shortly. Pelosi called the boners bluff and there will be an investigation. You need to choose your words more carefully. They will be used against you after the dust settles on this matter. I for one have an excellent memory... Christ I am still pissed at the rude jews over thirty years latter.

you listening to you sos??:lol::lol::lol:

LOL
try again asshole

Transcript for Feb. 8th

crazy bitch.
no, you shut the fuck up
talk about crazy
thats YOU

Choke on the evidence, bitch. I really don't care how much you have against a particular news source but the FACT remains that the ONLY reason Americans leaped for war was because of Bush's Bait And Switch WMD sky is falling bullshit. The UN resolution that he used to rattle his sabre didn't even mention any reason other than WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. DISARMAMENT, remember, bitch? Of course you don't.

Transcript for Feb. 8th

crazy bitch.
no, you shut the fuck up
talk about crazy
thats YOU

Choke on the evidence, bitch. I really don't care how much you have against a particular news source but the FACT remains that the ONLY reason Americans leaped for war was because of Bush's Bait And Switch WMD sky is falling bullshit. The UN resolution that he used to rattle his sabre didn't even mention any reason other than WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION. DISARMAMENT, remember, bitch? Of course you don't.

I be Hillawy remembers! :lol:

Transcript for Feb. 8th

crazy bitch.
no, you shut the fuck up
talk about crazy
thats YOU

sorry, but those that actually paid attention knew what the reasons were and it wasnt what you claim
yeah, the leftwing MEDIA played up the WMD
but if you got your news from OTHER sources you knew the truth

Forum List

Back