Pelosi Says 'Are You Serious?' When Asked Constitutional Basis for Health Insurance M

"Wow", So What now? I have known the yentA hag on the internet for close to a decade now guy, and believe me I have tried many times to treat her good and / or to meet her half way. I treat them how they treat me. Some folks you just can't reach, get it? So shut up bro and go save the Whales or something. Judging from your Sig, You will learn soon enough.~BH

And yet, although we are on different sides of most things, I have found Emma to be friendly and enjoyable to discuss things with. We've had our disagreements, but we are on friendly terms.

Immie

I have in the past as well, but for some reason she goes out of her way to start trouble with me. I have never went out of my way to attack her, not even once, unless she decided to attack first. You want blood, you got it. ~BH
Ditto. Emma is a wolf in sheep's attire. She only fools those that wish to be fooled. Emma is no different than ANY OTHER LIB on this board or anywhere in this world. Emma's agenda is the same.

YES, EMMA...*I* said this, and you may whine at your earliest oppritunity. -GO!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back