Pelosi said...

Don Foreskeen

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2017
The whiny Nancy Pelosi said that "Tears are rolling down the statue of liberty" because of the TEMPORARY ban of muslim immigrants to this country
Doesn't knucklehead Pelosi know that statues can't cry.
She has lost her freaking mind!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
The whiny Nancy Pelosi said that "Tears are rolling down the statue of liberty" because of the TEMPORARY ban of muslim immigrants to this country
It's the democrats pissing on Lady Liberty.....

Did she really say that? tears rolling down Lady Liberty?

I always knew Pelosi was an unhinged creature, but the reality that Mr Trump has become POTUS has pushed her finally over the edge....:cuckoo: :rolleyes:

She has a mind? I thought she lost it a long time ago. :p

I always knew Pelosi was an unhinged creature, but the reality that Mr Trump has become POTUS has pushed her finally over the edge....:cuckoo: :rolleyes:
She was teetering on that brink long before Trump came along.

She just took the leap.

That Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Ask her disgraced father.

Who might that be you may ask?

Thomas D'Alesandro, jr.

A... Um... Fine.. Um upstanding... Um representative from my own Democrat Progressive home state of Maryland.

She was well trained in the art of fleecing the taxpayer... Or those who... Seek... Special favor.

She was teetering on that brink long before Trump came along.

She just took the leap.

That Apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Ask her disgraced father.

Who might that be you may ask?

Thomas D'Alesandro, jr.

A... Um... Fine.. Um upstanding... Um representative from my own Democrat Progressive home state of Maryland.

She was well trained in the art of fleecing the taxpayer... Or those who... Seek... Special favor.

Exactly right!

"She just took the leap" :laugh:

Shitholsi is NO DOUBT one of the dumbest people to ever walk into DC. It is very telling that the members of the dimshit party elected her as their leader when she is so far into the depths of dementia. They actually had a chance to elect a person that could have started the party toward sanity again, but chose to buy a bag of shit instead. I am glad they did, maybe it will finally bring about their total removal from any part of our government.

She's from Than Fwanthithco.

She never had it to lose.
Nope.

Progressive Maryland.

She and hubby made San Francisco CA progressive.

But yes. She never had it to lose.

Daddy stole it all for her.

If only Democrats could be so emotional about our Veterans that sacrificed so much for this country. When they die while waiting for months to be seen by the VA, or commit suicide due to lack of treatment for PTSD, the response is "Meh". But inconvenience Muslim refugees and Oh My God, the world is falling apart.

If only Democrats could be so emotional about our Veterans that sacrificed so much for this country. When they die while waiting for months to be seen by the VA, or commit suicide due to lack of treatment for PTSD, the response is "Meh". But inconvenience Muslim refugees and Oh My God, the world is falling apart.
Let them be inconvenienced.

It may offer a suggestion that they police their own.

Yeah, she said that during a press conference.

Nancy Pelosi; I was wrong.

Don’t try to impeach Trump. Let him lose the 2020 election by the largest landslide ever recorded and then let the courts put Trump in jail while every dime he has stolen is taken from him.

:)-

12icer is NO DOUBT one of the dumbest people to ever walk into DC. It is very telling that the members of the 12icer's dimshit party elected dumb trump as our leader when 12icer is so far into the depths of dementia. 12icer actually had a chance to elect a person that could have started the party toward sanity again, but chose to buy a bag of shit instead. I am glad they did, maybe it will finally bring about their total removal from any part of our government.

Thank's 12icer , I could not have said it better.
(this is just a joke, haha)

Forum List

Back