Pelosi: Sacrifice Jobs for Health Care

A better thread title would be: Pelosi sacrifices jobs and health care for Bigger Government.

We aren't going to get health care if ObamaCare passes - we'll be getting more government control over our private lives.

Considering that her district is San Francisco, that is hardly likey - sad to say.

Well then, Bela Pelosi should be the lead and be the FIRST to scrafice HER job.

oh wait, she was saying, OTHERS should sacrifice THEIR jobs, not hers. wonder how the Democrats in Congress like hearing this.:lol:

Last edited:
she's over the line now. a total mental breakdown. serious problems here.

It's not a mental breakdown - she's just following the logical path of her Elite Progressive Beliefs. Her family is incredibly wealthy due to the opportunities America offers, yet she wishes to deny others the freedom to pursue their own opportunities.

This is a very typical outlook of Wealthy Progressives from my observations.

Pelosi's motto, Power for us in Congress over the will of the people, NO matter what it takes.

Indeed. Our elected representatives view themselves as our rulers.

cartoon099.jpg

A better thread title would be: Pelosi sacrifices jobs and health care for Bigger Government.

We aren't going to get health care if ObamaCare passes - we'll be getting more government control over our private lives.

what the hell has happened to you? somebody switch glasses on you?? :eusa_eh:

the dog in heat now says the dems should sacrifice their jobs for healthcare. I agree. but their jobs are already gone !!!!!

"When we have a bill," she said, "you can bake the pie, you can sell the pie. But you have to have a pie to sell."
:cuckoo:

FOXNews.com - Pelosi: Lawmakers Should Sacrifice Jobs for Health Care

:lol: I thought that as well. They've already sacrificed their jobs. She should have said, "look, you have no chance of getting reelected so you might as well vote for healthcare."

Forum List

Back