Pelosi’s Hack Daughter Attacks “Dysfunctional” Soldiers Coming Forward To Tell Real S

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Well how lovely, Democrat's attacking our soldiers for SPEAKING out over their little Obama pet, Begdalh...they've moved on from Fox news I guess..
TWEET is at the site

SNIP:
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the Pelosi family.

she say's his platoon was dysfunctional

HT: Neal via Twitchy

Pelosi?s Hack Daughter Attacks ?Dysfunctional? Soldiers Coming Forward To Tell Real Story Behind Bergdahl?s Desertion? | Weasel Zippers

you can see more at
Pelosi daughter awaiting Army investigation of Bergdahl?s ?dysfunctional? platoon | Twitchy

Well how lovely, Democrat's attacking our soldiers for SPEAKING out over their little Obama pet, Begdalh...they've moved on from Fox news I guess..
TWEET is at the site

SNIP:
The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree in the Pelosi family.

she say's his platoon was dysfunctional

HT: Neal via Twitchy

Pelosi?s Hack Daughter Attacks ?Dysfunctional? Soldiers Coming Forward To Tell Real Story Behind Bergdahl?s Desertion? | Weasel Zippers

you can see more at
Pelosi daughter awaiting Army investigation of Bergdahl?s ?dysfunctional? platoon | Twitchy

I had read that there were problems with this unit and it was reported on a few years back. Not sure what that may or may not have to do with a guy walking off the base. Nothing in my opinion. (DISCLAIMER: to all liberals who want to make an issue out of saying he "walked off the base." We know he didn't get captured in action, that we can be pretty sure. Thus "walking off the base" is just a euphemism for him going over to the other side as he obviously did.)

Forum List

Back