Pelosi reelected

Something tells me they did not get the message that was sent on 11/02.

Immie

Holy shittenolies!

This is the best news all friggin year!

It's not like we "needed" proof that the dems are batshitcrazy, but it is nice to be reminded.

I had a shipmate, he was a brilliant Nuclear Mechanic, one day he took me on rounds with him. He felt heat coming off a pipe that wasn't supposed to be hot,

he put his hand over it
"That's not right."
he touched it, screamed out very loud in pain, dropped his clipboard
"That's not right."
Touched it again with his other hand

hooray !!! a great day for both sides.... bipartisanship alas, she's a GREAT leader.

Last edited:
hooray !!! a great day for both sides.... bipartisanship alas, she's a GREAT leader.

The best part about this is that the dems didn't learn that her arrogance helped to get them removed from ofc this year and will help AGAIN to remove even more in 2012.

This is like injecting the joy of eating a peppermint patty right into my brain.

Good for her. She was an excellent speaker and should stay in control of the minority.

:clap2:

Kind of sad though that there are no moderates left in Congress from either side.

:eusa_eh:

The best part about this is that the dems didn't learn that her arrogance helped to get them removed from ofc this year and will help AGAIN to remove even more in 2012.

This is like injecting the joy of eating a peppermint patty right into my brain.

That is only true if the Reps don't totally screw up over the next two years themselves. Something I am not counting on.

If that broad had any patriotism, she'd have resigned. She must have 150 photos of Congressmen with a "dead girl or a live boy" as we used to say in Florida.

My thoughts exactly, except that since I am sure she must have voted for herself, that would mean she only needs 149 photos.

Immie

That is only true if the Reps don't totally screw up over the next two years themselves. Something I am not counting on.

If that broad had any patriotism, she'd have resigned. She must have 150 photos of Congressmen with a "dead girl or a live boy" as we used to say in Florida.

My thoughts exactly, except that since I am sure she must have voted for herself, that would mean she only needs 149 photos.

Immie

Oh yeah.

The gop and the TEA need to mind thier P's and Q's. and just let Pelosi have all the limelight she wants. She simply can not, NOT piss of non-californians.

Forum List

Back