Pelosi pushing amnesty vote in lame-duck session!

Along with cap n tax, higher taxes, lovely, just lovely. We're closing in on caving in on ourselves. Shouldn't be too much longer.
Tell me about it, we already accept illegal immigrants into our public school system and spend billions to teach them English while the American kids get tossed to the wayside. To top it off many immigrants get the PELL grant so that they can go to college regardless of whether or not they know English. There was a hispanic young lady at the college the other day who did not know a lick of English yet she somehow managed to take up classes there. I have an American friend back home who is working on her GED because the college would not accept her without one even though she is completely fluent in English.

The bleeding hearts would friggen GIVE OUR COUNTRY AWAY, then have to take a ON ANYTHING.

good grief.

Well of course you do, because you're dumber than a box o' rocks. As you continually prove time and time again up here.

Just how boring do you get? Seriously, I'm having trouble finding even one interesting thing about you, basement dweller.

So is Reid, I agree with both of them.
Well of course you do, because you're dumber than a box o' rocks. As you continually prove time and time again up here.

Just how boring do you get? Seriously, I'm having trouble finding even one interesting thing about you, basement dweller.
I'm having trouble finding one brain cell in that empty, whiney liberal head o' yours, ya' box o' rocks!

If it comes with a mandatory 4 year military service for any men between the ages of 17 and 35 applying for amnesty and a 10 year probationary period in which if they commit any crime outside of a traffic violation they will face immediate deportation by law, I'm fine with amnesty.

But I need a US-Mexico border that's been completely secure for at least a year before we even think about it.

I'm having trouble finding one brain cell in that empty, whiney liberal head o' yours, ya' box o' rocks!

Isn't it time for you to come out of that moldy basement and blow the stink off?

Isn't it time for you to come out of that moldy basement and blow the stink off?
Oh, so now you're trying to be funny.....AS USUAL, YA' FAILED, ya' box o' rocks!

:lol:

I am for amnesty, they are here, they fled a failed nation, we are not addressing this problem, its our problem, we should not appease the government of Mexico, the people should not suffer because we allow a country not ready for democracy to continue abusing the poor, the indians, the mixed people of Mexico.

One condition, all the illegal aliens must register first, before we even begin the discussion. We have a right to know the exact number of people we will give amnesty to. If someone does not register and get counted first, no amnesty.

As it is now, California refuses to arrest illegal aliens who commit crime. Driving without a license used to get you arrested in Orange County, now you will not get arrested, its only a ticket. So to avoid forcing the illegal aliens to expose themselves they are allowed to drive without a license, a simple fine for repeated violations. I saw it with my own eyes, in the court, they cant even speak english, so most likely some cannot read english, hence they dont even know the law, hell with no license that means that is some cases they never drove a day and know nothing of the law of the roads and they are allowed to drive.

How many people are being killed because California in ignoring Federal immigration law now must ignore the crime of driving without a license.

Anyhow, count them first, give me an exact number, then we decide, thats fair. We need to know what we are getting.
Illegals deserve no less than being arrested, thrown in prison for breaking the law, and then deported back to mexico. No amnesty, no drivers licenses. And for the officials in california refusing to enforce the law, fire them for refusing to do their of duty.

Forum List

Back