Pelosi pushing amnesty vote in lame-duck session!

Well, it's now official!

PELOSI IS STARK RAVING BONKERS!

Funny thing is, she held a party today. Held a party to celebrate all the unpopular garbage they passed.

I mean, it's veterans day......She couldn't have held a party for the vets?

Hang in there my fellow americans....We just got rid of a whole bunch o' narcissistic, elitist pieces o' garbage last tuesday. 2 more years and we get rid of the main narcissistic, elitist piece o' garbage and the rest of his minions.

Well, it's now official!

Funny thing is, she held a party today. Held a party to celebrate all the unpopular garbage they passed.

Hang in there my fellow americans....We just got rid of a whole bunch o' narcissistic, elitist pieces o' garbage last tuesday. 2 more years and we get rid of the main narcissistic, elitist piece o' garbage and the rest of his minions.

60-70 percent of the people were against the legislation that they passed yet they cheered it on. Pitiful. Good riddance.

Well, it's now official!

And any remnants of Statists on either side.

Well, it's now official!

And any remnants of Statists on either side.
Damn right brother!

amnesty is going to be a reality. But FIRST we MUST close the borders , and we must make assurances that this is the end of this crap. Then we must require each illegal to register with INS before even maybe becoming citizens.

Also mandatory laws of carrying a national ID card (which could be a state ID that is registered with a national database, no need to carry another card) and of course force any of the so called sanctuary cities to conform to federal law so that those who are STILL here illegally have nowhere to hide.

amnesty is going to be a reality. But FIRST we MUST close the borders , and we must make assurances that this is the end of this crap. Then we must require each illegal to register with INS before even maybe becoming citizens.

Also mandatory laws of carrying a national ID card (which could be a state ID that is registered with a national database, no need to carry another card) and of course force any of the so called sanctuary cities to conform to federal law so that those who are STILL here illegally have nowhere to hide.
Borders will be closed...and the illegals will be forced back over the border to stand in line as they should have from the start.

Any deviation from this and there will be trouble with the people of this Republic toward the Government.

As it is now, California refuses to arrest illegal aliens who commit crime.

:eusa_eh:......where in the hell in California do you live?.....if they commit a crime in OC...they get arrested....and im sure its that way in the rest of the State....including San Francisco.....

:eusa_eh:......where in the hell in California do you live?.....if they commit a crime in OC...they get arrested....and im sure its that way in the rest of the State....including San Francisco.....
You beat me to it....I just noticed that post.......In fact, here in Ventura county the Sheriffs department is arresting illegals and handing them over to ice for being here illegally.....And the jails in this state are continuing to be filled with illegals who commit crimes.

Ya' seriously have to wonder where people get their info.

You beat me to it....I just noticed that post.......In fact, here in Ventura county the Sheriffs department is arresting illegals and handing them over to ice for being here illegally.....And the jails in this state are continuing to be filled with illegals who commit crimes.

Ya' seriously have to wonder where people get their info.
i dont know....but that one on the Illegals being immune to arrest for commiting crimes.....there is a whole bunch of Illegals in the OC jail who are wondering ...Qué Hago Aquí?.......

You know, this'll be the 4th fuckin' time we, as a people, have had to fight back some form of amnesty or another. I'm so sick of this shit! :evil:

That's what they are counting on. They want us to be sick of it. So sick that we stop caring.

*Exactly* It's called Apathy. "Can't fight City Hall"...it's bunk...and we will remain focused like a laser to oust these people.

Forum List

Back