Pelosi pushing amnesty vote in lame-duck session!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by get_involved, Nov 11, 2010.

1. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    I am for amnesty, they are here, they fled a failed nation, we are not addressing this problem, its our problem, we should not appease the government of Mexico, the people should not suffer because we allow a country not ready for democracy to continue abusing the poor, the indians, the mixed people of Mexico.

One condition, all the illegal aliens must register first, before we even begin the discussion. We have a right to know the exact number of people we will give amnesty to. If someone does not register and get counted first, no amnesty.

As it is now, California refuses to arrest illegal aliens who commit crime. Driving without a license used to get you arrested in Orange County, now you will not get arrested, its only a ticket. So to avoid forcing the illegal aliens to expose themselves they are allowed to drive without a license, a simple fine for repeated violations. I saw it with my own eyes, in the court, they cant even speak english, so most likely some cannot read english, hence they dont even know the law, hell with no license that means that is some cases they never drove a day and know nothing of the law of the roads and they are allowed to drive.

How many people are being killed because California in ignoring Federal immigration law now must ignore the crime of driving without a license.

Anyhow, count them first, give me an exact number, then we decide, thats fair. We need to know what we are getting.

3. fyrenza

fyrenza Ariel Looney Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +378
    If they aren't, like, career criminals,

and they been here since age 16, for At LEAST 5 years,

I don't exactly see a major problem with that.

I live FAR south, and call myself a Texican, 'cuz down here? Our families and friends are a mixture of both.

Although I DO believe in closed borders and immigration quotas,

these folks have been here for a while, and if all they're doing is WORKING toward a better life for their families? Good for them!

If they came here to mug, murder and molest, I want their sorry asses LONG gone, and let THEIR gov house them in prisons or public housing or whatever.

I'm just afraid there's going to be a little more to this than meets the eye...

Once burned?

Twice shy.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  4. mdn2000

mdn2000 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +278
    Been jet skiing lately, register first, we have a right to know what we are approving.

I say let them vote to, let them vote on to annex Mexico, we need compensation to take care of the poor of Mexico.

5. The T

The T George S. Patton Party Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
    Ratings:
    +5,502
    Statist Democrats are hanging themselves. Good. Let them continue to show their asses.

6. get_involved

get_involved Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +565
    WHAT IS INSANITY?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Congress has passed 7 amnesties for illegal aliens, starting in 1986.

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens
    2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens
    3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994
    4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America
    5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti
    6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens
    7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens.

[​IMG]

And remember that this amnesty (Dream Act) is not just about teenagers and children but about every illegal alien up to age 35 who is willing to claim having been brought illegally to the U.S. before age 16. It is estimated that 2 million illegal aliens would actually qualify and that millions more might get the amnesty through fraud.

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,694
    I fully expect the dishonest bastards to ram amnesty down our throats just like the did the scam called "health care." If they did otherwise I'd be surprised.

8. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,694
    Shows you how fucking stupid californication is donut?

9. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    But don't forget folks, THE DEOMCRATS care about the little people WHO ARE LEGAL CITIZENS..

hell we only have 15% unemployment, our services are pushed to a breaking point, yet they want to help the illegal immigrants.

how sweet.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2010
  10. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    :clap2: