Pelosi Prays for Trump

Wow, you cry babies are getting sensitive about everything.:auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi says that she doesn't hate anyone and then she compounded her lie by saying that she prays for Trump.
Does anyone actually believe that Pelosi prays for President Trump?
She is trying to imply that Trump is crazy.
'Don't mess with me': Pelosi has testy exchange with reporter

Don't you just feel the love from this frightful, devious bitch?

A simple NO would have sufficed, Nance. BTW, who the fff prays for you?

If I were a reporter, I'd now get 50 of my colleges to all keep asking her that same question at every event.

I could care less what she personally feels about Trump. Within the last couple of weeks she has called him an Impostor and went on Stephen Colbert and and said "Being a corrupt President is being kind". She slanders him every chance she gets and she is the freaking Speaker of the House. That is inexcusable.

Pelosi says that she doesn't hate anyone and then she compounded her lie by saying that she prays for Trump.
When geriatric, burnt out, Haight Ashbury flower child Nancy starts waving her hands and doing that WEIRD stuff with her MOUTH, you know damn well she's VERY uncomfortable and LYING THROUGH HER TEETH.

The woman belongs in a freakin' NURSING HOME. She takes her ORDERS from AOC+3, and everyone knows it.

When geriatric, burnt out, Haight Ashbury flower child Nancy starts waving her hands and doing that WEIRD stuff with her MOUTH, you know damn well she's VERY uncomfortable and LYING THROUGH HER TEETH.

The woman belongs in a freakin' NURSING HOME. She takes her ORDERS from AOC+3, and everyone knows it.
Bless her heart!

Yes Nancy and the rest of the Democrats believes this is such a serious and dire matter and will do so right up until it's a Republican controlled House doing the same thing to a Democrat President then everyone on both sides will switch the position they have now. Unbridled hypocrisy and selective memory are two of the few things both sides have in common.

Wow! Pelosi sure did have quite the meltdown today. Worst part is she thinks the people of this country are too stupid to think she prays for Trump, especially after she calls him a "coward" two seconds later. She's losing it!

I pray for Trump too ...Pray for someone to break his head with a baseball bat I also pray for Jr

She probably has the same prayer for Trump that repugs had for Obama.
Psalm 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. 8Let his days be few; and let another take his office. 9Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. 10Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. 11Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

She probably has the same prayer for Trump that repugs had for Obama.
Psalm 109:7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin. 8Let his days be few; and let another take his office. 9Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow. 10Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places. 11Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

Love that Psalm Guess I need to read the bible

Forum List

Back