Pelosi praises OWS !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrZ2Jccw-G4]Interview With Veterans For Peace Member Shortly Before Police Raid Occupy Boston - YouTube[/ame]

:clap2:

I read the caption and it fits with what I see in the photo.

Which brings up once more the question of whether the photo (and its caption) are genuine.

It also fits with all the other stories about hygiene and the OWS.

What stories? From what sources?

Of course it's healthy to question journalism, though.

Indeed. Let's.
Well, the photo was produced, the source was provided, even additional information on the photographer was provided. So, it stands until someone provides support that it is something other that what it is.

But, as I said, it is healthy to be skeptical of the press. As Marvin Gaye says, "Believe half of what you see, some and none of what you hear."

The sources for other stories about hygiene and the OWS have been provided in several posts in several threads discussing the OWS. I am not inclined to repost them.

A small movement which will never last. Enough of these people will realize that they would better serve themselves by job hunting or returning to school.

That will only become true if and when jobs exist for all job-seekers, and if and when a college education becomes both affordable and rewarded with a decent-paying job after graduation. Otherwise, job hunting is fruitless and returning to school is worse than fruitless. (That's discounting the fact that a lot of the protesters HAVE jobs and/or ARE in school.) And that in turn will require, as I said above, significant progressive reform.

Since that's not likely to come from this Congress or this president, I predict that the movement will still exist next spring, bigger than ever. If it doesn't exist in New York it will be because the police cracked down on it, and that will mean it will spring up elsewhere.

Well you keep living your "progressive dream". I will continue to laugh at the clowns....

Well you keep living your "progressive dream". I will continue to laugh at the clowns....

If that's all you have to contribute, then you have nothing to contribute and will be, as is appropriate, ignored.

If that's all you have to contribute, then you have nothing to contribute and will be, as is appropriate, ignored.

Ignore all you want, I think they are clowns, and fools. And I see you are about the only person left trying to defend their very existence. I spent several hours watching their live feed. I will watch them now and then, but they are losing more credibility everyday.

I expect eventually there will be an official list of what they supposedly stand for other than they hate bankers. And I also expect more arrests and some violence. And I expect you to be right there yelling go team go.........

:lol:

nd I see you are about the only person left trying to defend their very existence.

Then your eyes are shut. This forum is heavily lopsided to the right, but I'm far from the only poster here who is an exception.

I expect eventually there will be an official list of what they supposedly stand for other than they hate bankers.

If you think that what they stand for is "I hate bankers," you aren't paying attention to them any better than you are to the posters here.

In general, what I see from you is a bunch of personal gut feelings presented as if they were facts, without supporting evidence or reason, without any cognitive content at all to speak of. When I said you were presenting nothing, that's what I meant. "Nothing" is really what it is, other than an expression of your personal feelings.

To which you are entitled of course. But it really doesn't mean anything beyond that.

But, "where's the poo?" :lmao:

he actually seems to be cleaning himself, not defecating.

but you know... people decide to lie, they don't really care what facts are.

thanks for pointing out that there wasn't anything there.
yeah thats the ticket !!! feeling a little grimy drop your pants and lean your naked ass against a police car and break out the alcohol wipes !!!:cuckoo::doubt:

But, "where's the poo?" :lmao:

he actually seems to be cleaning himself, not defecating.

but you know... people decide to lie, they don't really care what facts are.

thanks for pointing out that there wasn't anything there.

wait....cleaning himself?

Exactly how do you take a picture of a man with his pants down and his bare butt up against a car as an example of a man cleaning himself?

I mean...Jillian...you cant be THAT desperate.....can you?

nd I see you are about the only person left trying to defend their very existence.

Then your eyes are shut. This forum is heavily lopsided to the right, but I'm far from the only poster here who is an exception.

I expect eventually there will be an official list of what they supposedly stand for other than they hate bankers.

If you think that what they stand for is "I hate bankers," you aren't paying attention to them any better than you are to the posters here.

In general, what I see from you is a bunch of personal gut feelings presented as if they were facts, without supporting evidence or reason, without any cognitive content at all to speak of. When I said you were presenting nothing, that's what I meant. "Nothing" is really what it is, other than an expression of your personal feelings.

To which you are entitled of course. But it really doesn't mean anything beyond that.

Have I ever claimed anything other than my own opinions here? I believe I specifically noted that I had watched several hours of their live feed.

BTW that really is funny, one guy was on there protesting Columbus Day, said Columbus was responsible for the deaths of 15 million American natives..... Funny stuff.

So please enlighten us on what besides free rides and hating bankers are these folks standing up for?

And someone said they have jobs or are already in school? Not for long if they are hanging out with the losers in NYC..............

Forum List

Back