Pelosi praises OWS !!

I had to do some serious 'researching' to find articles about the tea party rallies.............I can't even turn on a channel (radio/tv) without hearing about these useful idiots...........

Your own experience is misleading. The Tea Party got serious coverage from its first days in 2008. Even the tiniest, most insignificant TP rallies got media coverage. There have been left-leaning protests and rallies going on in a lot of cities for a couple of years now, but they hardly ever got a mention on the mainstream media except one time when one of them was disrupted by a TP counter-rally. Generally speaking, the MSM ignores protests on the left except when they're so big there's no option but to cover them, and so far that's happened only twice, with the protests in Wisconsin and now with OWS.

It could be that will change in the future, now that OWS has broken the ice so to speak, but in the past that's how it's been.

BS, I attended one Tea Party Rally in the early days. It was held directly next to a local TV station. There wasn't one camera from that station come out during the 2 hour rally. One other station did a driveby and had a camera stuck out the window. They didn't air the footage.........

Thankfully, despite these morons getting more attention than they deserve by ALL media, they are waking up 'we the people' .........you thought the 2010 elections were a 'shellacking'?

You ain't seen nuttin yet.

First off, the media have been much more reluctant to cover OWS than they were to cover the Tea Party, which got a lot more attention when it had much less going on. So you're way off there.

Second, I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch if I were you. Solid majorities of the public are with the movement on the issues, and the movement itself has more favorable than unfavorable response according to the only poll that's been done so far (by Rasmussen, which probably means it's skewed toward the "unfavorable" side -- and even so it shows the movement is pretty popular).

This is more likely to work for the Democrats than against them, especially if they do embrace it.

Just so you know. Here in my blue state the local news is reporting them as nut jobs, showing all of the arrests.

Make it a campaign issue Im sure it will resonate.

Thankfully, despite these morons getting more attention than they deserve by ALL media, they are waking up 'we the people' .........you thought the 2010 elections were a 'shellacking'?

First off, the media have been much more reluctant to cover OWS than they were to cover the Tea Party, which got a lot more attention when it had much less going on. So you're way off there.

Second, I wouldn't count your chickens before they hatch if I were you. Solid majorities of the public are with the movement on the issues, and the movement itself has more favorable than unfavorable response according to the only poll that's been done so far (by Rasmussen, which probably means it's skewed toward the "unfavorable" side -- and even so it shows the movement is pretty popular).

This is more likely to work for the Democrats than against them, especially if they do embrace it.

Just so you know. Here in my blue state the local news is reporting them as nut jobs, showing all of the arrests.

Make it a campaign issue Im sure it will resonate.

the Majority of the PEOPLE know who is BEHIND all this, and they ain't BUYING it..

they already have embraced it !!! capitalism is under attack by communism in AMERICA !!!!:eek:

Right. Truly what on earth makes so many people wish for communism. :eek::eek:

they already have embraced it !!! capitalism is under attack by communism in AMERICA !!!!:eek:

Right. Truly what on earth makes so many people wish for communism. :eek::eek:
personal failure and the inability to take responsibility for their own actions !! they need someone to take care of their perceived injustices and tell them that the problems they have is someone else fault and that those villains will be punished for not allowing them to prosper !! it is a mental illness that can only be cured by the barter system !! the barter system would force these sick people to work and produce their own goods for trade !! the result would be the return of natural selection which would wipe out most liberals in this country !!..................................or we could just kick their stupid asses !!:cool:

Last edited:
Driving what bus?

In any case..concentrating wealth into a small section of the population, generally has this effect.

But so far so good. It's pretty peaceful considering the wealth disparity.
It has what effect?

How was this "concentration of wealth" effectuated? What bill was called "lets give all the money to the plutocrats" bill?

You do realize the above sets some kind of new record for incoherence, I hope.

The point is that yes, the protesters are protesting against the Obama administration, among other things, as being too cozy with Wall Street. It's a deserved accusation, too.

In other words, Obama isn't enough of a commie for them. Does that sum it up?

The point is that yes, the protesters are protesting against the Obama administration, among other things, as being too cozy with Wall Street. It's a deserved accusation, too.

They would have to run Van Jones or Ayers to get left enough within the US. Maybe someone from commie party of the USA. Obama has stabbed the left in the back.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They would have to run Van Jones or Ayers to get left enough within the US. Maybe someone from commie party of the USA. Obama has stabbed the left in the back.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
no he hasn't !!! he just needs 4 more yrs with nothing to lose to set things right with them !!!:eek: .....if he is reelected you will see the true communist face he has been hinting at with his writings and his policies !!

Interesting comment. I've actually seen more about this on FOX than I have CNN or MSNBC - which seems odd.
But seriously? Outlaw greed? WTF, how do you do that? Cap income? Minimum wage of $20 / hour?
C'mon.

really? when does the violence start? we all would like to be prepared.

Hopefully that won't be necessary.

Si modo, do you have any proof yet that that photo isn't a Photoshopped fake?
I suppose I could request the original electronic file of the image and send it to a forensics lab in Quantico to determine if it is photoshopped or not, but I'm not so inclined to do so. I should have linked to the source; I apologize for not doing that originally. Occupy Wall Street: Shocking photos show protester defecating on POLICE CAR | Mail Online

Last edited:
Here is the blog post that started OWS:

“On the 17th of September, we want to see 20,000 people to flood into lower Manhattan, set up beds, kitchens, peaceful barricades and occupy Wall Street for a few months,” one statement says. “Like our brothers and sisters in Egypt, Greece, Spain, and Iceland, we plan to use the revolutionary Arab Spring tactic of mass occupation to restore democracy in America. We also encourage the use of nonviolence to achieve our ends and maximize the safety of all participants.”

Protesters Begin Effort to ‘Occupy Wall Street’

Last edited:
Here is the blog post that started OWS:

“On the 17th of September, we want to see 20,000 people to flood into lower Manhattan, set up beds, kitchens, peaceful barricades and occupy Wall Street for a few months,” one statement says. “Like our brothers and sisters in Egypt, Greece, Spain, and Iceland, we plan to use the revolutionary Arab Spring tactic of mass occupation to restore democracy in America. We also encourage the use of nonviolence to achieve our ends and maximize the safety of all participants.”
Source, please?

Wait till the temp really starts dropping in NYC.

All the protesters will go home.

the fact that these animals are littering and shitting in the streets shows the true filthy character of all left wingers !!:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back