Pelosi line of the day

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Nancy Pelosi's opening remarks in her address to the House: "for nearly CENTURIES, leaders of every party and political philosophy have, as far back as Teddy Roosevelt, have called for health care for the American people..." For centuries--as far back as teddy roosevelt, madam speaker? Really? Imagine if a conservative said that...it must be all that Botox

You're watching this too I suppose.

I find it mildly entertaining how Republicans talk about how much $$$ their bill will save. Yet it will leave 52 million uninsured. In fact, the majority of Republicans leader would not be able to find health insurance under their own plan.

As for Pelosi, well, I think words don't even need to be said about her.

lol i wasn't watching it...my friend called me with the mind boggling quote.

I loved Wilson's speech impediment, I never paid much attention to him so I hadn't noticed.

He kept calling it the Pewosi government takeovow bieww..

What he probably yelled out during Obama's congressional address was You WIE!!!

I loved Wilson's speech impediment, I never paid much attention to him so I hadn't noticed.

Then you must climax every time Barney Frank talks.

Botulinum toxin is one of the most lethal bacteria on the planet, small does, I mean teeny, tiny, teeny tiny can kill! People tend to play with it like it was candy and this is what happens when Botox goes bad:

"From our perspective, we won last night" -- Nancy Pelosi discussing 2009 Election losses

I find it mildly entertaining how Republicans talk about how much $$$ their bill will save. Yet it will leave 52 million uninsured. In fact, the majority of Republicans leader would not be able to find health insurance under their own plan. As for Pelosi, well, I think words don't even need to be said about her.

Do you understand the subtle difference between "uninsured" and "unable to receive medical care"? You don't need insurance to receive medical care.

I think it's so 'progressive' to make fun of impediments. You go girl!

I find it mildly entertaining how Republicans talk about how much $$$ their bill will save. Yet it will leave 52 million uninsured. In fact, the majority of Republicans leader would not be able to find health insurance under their own plan. As for Pelosi, well, I think words don't even need to be said about her.

Do you understand the subtle difference between "uninsured" and "unable to receive medical care"? You don't need insurance to receive medical care.

Libruls take to facts like Dracula to the sunrise

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

And it's all to revamp US Health Care in this man's image

Try to be a person who constantly needs surgery in order to survive without Health Insurance. Then come back and tell me what your medical bills are because your uninsured. I'm sure you'll enjoy debt slavery.

Try to be a person who constantly needs surgery in order to survive without Health Insurance. Then come back and tell me what your medical bills are because your uninsured. I'm sure you'll enjoy debt slavery.

The person 'who constantly needs surgery' is an anomaly by definition. Should we change the whole health care system, 1/6th of our economy, based upon an anomaly?

The person 'who constantly needs surgery' is an anomaly by definition. Should we change the whole health care system, 1/6th of our economy, based upon an anomaly?

I was using a small example. There's also people who get Cancer. And treatment for Cancer isn't cheap. And Cancer affects a HUGE amount of Americans.

For centuries, across all 57 states, people have been taking their kids to hospitals with asthma and dying needlessly. We can stop these needless deaths, vote Democrat!

I was using a small example. There's also people who get Cancer. And treatment for Cancer isn't cheap. And Cancer affects a HUGE amount of Americans.

Dog over in some of the other many threads on this....some of the pro-UHC people were saying if the person in question has"expensive" Cancer.....they will not be fully covered....unless....they are carrying a private policy as well.....so i asked..."what if that person cannot afford a private policy as many today apparently cant....is that person then up shit creek?".....nothing has changed for him/her........no one seemed to want to answer....care to give it a shot?.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back