Pelosi, Limousine Liberal, wealth grows by 62%

And yet Representative Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself. Just another of the startling differences...

Yeah, I'm sure she's really being hit hard by that increase. We all know that people worth $50 million don't have highly paid accountants exploiting every tax loophole in the book, which she also voted for.

You people really are suckers.

And yet Representative Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself. Just another of the startling differences...

Yeah, I'm sure she's really being hit hard by that increase. We all know that people worth $50 million don't have highly paid accountants exploiting every tax loophole in the book, which she also voted for.

And abject apologists/projectionists.

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Amazing isn't it? Our country is in the financial sewer and Lexus Liberals are spending like Sailors on shore leave, all the while we have the Goobmint- dependent; blood sucking libs frothing at the mouth about da rich people.. Gotta love it. :cuckoo:
Spending is good for the economy.
It's interesting to see that not all cons like wealth.

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Amazing isn't it? Our country is in the financial sewer and Lexus Liberals are spending like Sailors on shore leave, all the while we have the Goobmint- dependent; blood sucking libs frothing at the mouth about da rich people.. Gotta love it. :cuckoo:
Spending is good for the economy.
It's interesting to see that not all cons like wealth.

Not as interesting as these limo liberals that claim to hate capitalism........

I did DUMB FUCK.. I did precisely what I STATED in my post.

Are you naturally stoopid or do you have to practice at it. The post I responded to said you've "heard" things. Nothing to back it up. When I called you on it, you posted something to back it up while being a nasty assed bitch about it. Don't get all butt hurt for being called on your mouth frothing and laziness.

You clearly don't comprehend what YOU read. I posted PRECISELY what I had heard.. you responded with some smart-ass backhanded swipe and got it back in return. Can dish it out but can't take it. Put on your big boy panties and STFU.

Liar. The post chronology tells the story.

Pelosi is more than willing to vote for a tax increase on herself.
Do you think she pays those "taxes" she imposes on everyone else.... the answer to that question is no

Are you naturally stoopid or do you have to practice at it. The post I responded to said you've "heard" things. Nothing to back it up. When I called you on it, you posted something to back it up while being a nasty assed bitch about it. Don't get all butt hurt for being called on your mouth frothing and laziness.

You clearly don't comprehend what YOU read. I posted PRECISELY what I had heard.. you responded with some smart-ass backhanded swipe and got it back in return. Can dish it out but can't take it. Put on your big boy panties and STFU.

Exactly.. EVERYONE can read doofus.

PS- Take your neg rep and shove it. LOL

Exactly.. EVERYONE can read doofus.

Which makes you look like an idiot.

PS- Take your neg rep and shove it. LOL

I did. It was a little hard to get past your head.

Responses in blue boo boo. :eusa_whistle:

Wrong, that only applies to CEO's, democrat politicians would never do such things........

She says I am in need of anger management and calls me an ASSHOLE.. roflmao!!!! Hey bozo, show me where I implied republicans are PURE??!! Once again, you foam at the mouth like a rabid dog in heat over your own perception. That's your problem honey. LOL

I can get just as down and dirty as the next "lady" on this board, moron. You start in right out of the gate with your insulting filth, and I'm fully capable of giving it right back.

LMAO Don't use me as your excuse for having a trash mouth.. You don't see me pointing a finger at anyone.. Typical liberal.. blame everyone else for your bad behavior.

PS- Bring it on.. I welcome it. ;-)

:talktothehand:

Opening Post #1:

pointandlaugh.gif
All of you dumbass zombie liberals who scream about da evil rich all the while voting in the richest people in the nation, over and over and over. You dumbshit liberals are braindead lemmings..

I can get just as down and dirty as the next "lady" on this board, moron. You start in right out of the gate with your insulting filth, and I'm fully capable of giving it right back.

LMAO Don't use me as your excuse for having a trash mouth.. You don't see me pointing a finger at anyone.. Typical liberal.. blame everyone else for your bad behavior.

PS- Bring it on.. I welcome it. ;-)

:talktothehand:

Opening Post #1:

pointandlaugh.gif
All of you dumbass zombie liberals who scream about da evil rich all the while voting in the richest people in the nation, over and over and over. You dumbshit liberals are braindead lemmings..

Don't try to reason with her, she's an angry, mouth frothing, bomb thrower of the "conservative" variety. Very similar to the liberal kind except their feathers are more red in hue than blue.

Please ignore that she did so for security reasons, and that her predecessor did so as well.

Forum List

Back