Pelosi, Limousine Liberal, wealth grows by 62%

Just curious, who here saw a 62% increase in their wealth last year??? Sounds fishy to me.. I've heard about deals being given to Stretch's hubby and some insider trading tidbits. ..

She is just like her leader but in fairness she is no different than the reps in congress. I would like to see a story and the number of family member of congress who are working for the government and their salaries. I bet we would be floored. That doesn't even count what they get from the lobbyist.

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Her use or abuse of our Military planes should be considered criminal. All that partying at our Military's expense. She has all that wealth yet she couldn't pay for her own private Jet to party on? Pelosi is what's wrong with our Government. What a disgrace.

Amazing isn't it? Our country is in the financial sewer and Lexus Liberals are spending like Sailors on shore leave, all the while we have the Goobmint- dependent; blood sucking libs frothing at the mouth about da rich people.. Gotta love it. :cuckoo:

Funny now that rw kooks have an issue with upward wealth distribution.

Hey Dummy,

You liberal nitwits have held the purse strings for going on 6 yrs now.. Just who the hell spends the money, cut taxes on the most wealthy??? Look in your own backyard.

Funny now that rw kooks have an issue with upward wealth distribution.

Lastly, you don't hear conservatives moaning about other people's money.. that's you leftists who covet other's things.. Now's your chance.. Nancy has MULTI-MILLIONS milking you braindead sheeple... Demand your share after all, it's the liberal way! ;-)

I dont have any problem with rich people.

i do have a problem with rich people who will fuck this country to get rich though

Forum List

Back