PELOSI LIED/ Pelosi Not Sitting on Trove of Gingrich Secrets

becuase congress is only in it for their re-el;ection.
Every move a congressperson makes is weighed....

Pelosi will never let anything get to his desk....

I hate to say it...but I truly believe we need an ass kisser in the WH...I am not happy about it....but I have been watching how congress has been working lately...it is all about making the other side look bad.....

But perhaps I am wrong....

If there's a republican majority in the house, why do we care what Pelosi does?

And what makes Paul so much different than Bush, for instance, in regards to letting legislation get to the oval office? Why is it ok to send bills to Bush, but not to Paul?

And did it ever occur to you the impact Paul could have on future congressional elections? Finally having an ethical and principled person in the WH could go a long way towards getting better people elected to congress. Paul could support, endorse, campaign for, etc, better people for the job.

I don't think you've put enough time into considering the upside of a Paul presidency.

you are correct. I am debating something I know very little about....and I would say my actions are foolish...but it allowed me to hear your sentiments and gave me reason to re-think things.....a learning experience is never a foolish thing.

SO I guess this board has its advantages when used properly.

I will pay more attention to Paul...lets see where things go.

I love it when I see an open and objective poster! There's not enough like you around!

New Topics

Forum List

Back