Pelosi Knew About Kihuen Sex Allegations and Still Supported His Campaign

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
How much more evidence do you need that the Democratic Party's pandering to women with their "war on women" nonsense and every other over reactionary hyperbole they throw at the right painting them as "anti woman" is complete bullshit? These people are liars and shysters and will simply do and say anything to win. Their actions speak louder than their words.

“I do find it interesting that the DCCC, Leader [Nancy] Pelosi and Chairman Ben Ray Lujan -- they knew about these allegations last year,” Kihuen said. “They looked into them. They didn't find anything, and they continued investing millions of dollars in my campaign. They went out there and campaigned for me.”

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Rep. Ben Ray Lujan, the chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, who are both demanding Kihuen’s resignation, adamantly deny knowing about the allegations against Kihuen before BuzzFeed published a report last week.

Nevada Democrat accused of sexual misconduct says he won't resign

Goes along with the dems playing the race card and then Wikileaks emails exposed their own racism

Whether Moore or Conyers or Kihuen or whomever, all must get out of politics. Oh, that includes El Orangeo as well.

Their actions speak louder than their words.

As do yours, being how your actions are consistently that of a GOP shill.

Pelosi says his story is false. Why didn't you give any credence to her version of the story? Why did you instantly believe the molester dude?

You being a partisan shill doens't make anybody a hypocrite.

Taz is GOP? Since when?

[Taz is GOP? Since when?

He pretends to be independent, but he only seeks out reasons to be butthurt about Democrats. The worst he'll say about any Republican is "See, both sides are terrible!".

That is, he'll criticize Democrats freely, but he won't criticize a Republican without also criticizing Democrats.

So, he's a GOP shill who pretends he's not a GOP shill.

[Taz is GOP? Since when?

He pretends to be independent, but he only seeks out reasons to be butthurt about Democrats. The worst he'll say about any Republican is "See, both sides are terrible!".

That is, he'll criticize Democrats freely, but he won't criticize a Republican without also criticizing Democrats.

So, he's a GOP shill who pretends he's not a GOP shill.

Probably because Democrats are demonstrably worse.

Their actions speak louder than their words.

As do yours, being how your actions are consistently that of a GOP shill.

Pelosi says his story is false. Why didn't you give any credence to her version of the story? Why did you instantly believe the molester dude?

You being a partisan shill doens't make anybody a hypocrite.

If she believes his story is false why is she now asking him to resign, you tard?

For the record, unless these allegations proved to be true I don’t think he should resign. I’m not big on someone being convicted in the court of public opinion, but that is not the point of this thread.

If he denies the allegations and there is no proof they are true, he should stay and fight for his name. It doesn't matter who demands his resignation.

ETA: The woman said she quit because she felt "uncomfortable"??????????????????????

Holy freaking toledo! Don 't we need more than this these days?

Forum List

Back