Pelosi Joins Holder, Hillary In Call For Escalation In Violent Intolerance & Lack of Civility

They're the hired thugs of that ideology and political party. How does pointing that out give them or that ideology and political party any power?
It props them up to be the focus and voice of millions of people I’m which their words and actions certainly don’t represent. If the focus was more on the sane and sound minded then much more productive conversations and actions would be taken. But I guess that would be too boring for the drama hungry in this country.
They represent Democrats. That's what you don't want everyone to see.
They represent themselves and their views. Other democrats and other Liberals represent different views. You want to try and clump them all together and have them represented by their fringe to discredit them... it isn’t honest or real and is a very transparent tactic
Hmmmm, no they don't. Democrats march in lock step with each other. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the thugs who beat up Trump supporters outside of his rallies. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the riots in Berkeley. You condone it with your silence.
Washington post reported attack on Trump supporters in San Jose.
Trump said there would be violence if GOP loses midterms. Typically winners dont become violent.

The last berkeley riot was due to dumpster fire Milo Yannopoulus. He's out on his ass now.
The last Berkeley riot was due to leftwing thugs. Trying to blame the victim is typical leftwing spin.

It props them up to be the focus and voice of millions of people I’m which their words and actions certainly don’t represent. If the focus was more on the sane and sound minded then much more productive conversations and actions would be taken. But I guess that would be too boring for the drama hungry in this country.
They represent themselves and their views. Other democrats and other Liberals represent different views. You want to try and clump them all together and have them represented by their fringe to discredit them... it isn’t honest or real and is a very transparent tactic
Hmmmm, no they don't. Democrats march in lock step with each other. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the thugs who beat up Trump supporters outside of his rallies. I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the riots in Berkeley. You condone it with your silence.
Trump said there would be violence if GOP loses midterms. Typically winners dont become violent.

The last berkeley riot was due to dumpster fire Milo Yannopoulus. He's out on his ass now.
The last Berkeley riot was due to leftwing thugs. Trying to blame the victim is typical leftwing spin.
In this case an alt-right supporter cant be classified as a victim. Along with supporting pedophilia, and encouraging vigilantes to shoot journalists. Milo is the cause of his situation, not the left.

In this case an alt-right supporter cant be classified as a victim. Along with supporting pedophilia, and encouraging vigilantes to shoot journalists. Milo is the cause of his situation, not the left.
You're the kind of asshole that says women who wear slutty dresses are responsible for being raped. Wrong, the thugs doing the violence are responsible for their actions, period.

You're the kind of asshole that says women who wear slutty dresses are responsible for being raped. Wrong, the thugs doing the violence are responsible for their actions, period.
Those who publicly incite violence are just as responsible. After Trump's Gianforte remarks, you cant ever again complain about left-wing violence.

Those who publicly incite violence are just as responsible. After Trump's Gianforte remarks, you cant ever again complain about left-wing violence.
How did Milo insight violence, A-hole? Giving a talk is not inciting violence just because you don't like what he has to say.

You aren't making your filthy party or ideology look good, moron.

And, no, Trump isn't guilty of violence. Libstains don't get to run wild beating and killing people because Trump said some leftwing "journalist" deserved to get a beating.

How did Milo insight violence, A-hole? Giving a talk is not inciting violence just because you don't like what he has to say.

And, no, Trump isn't guilty of violence. Libstains don't get to run wild beating and killing people because Trump said some leftwing "journalist" deserved to get a beating.
At the time of that Berkeley incident, it was due to hate speech. But later it became more specific, such as inciting harm to journalists.

At the time of that Berkeley incident, it was due to hate speech. But later it became more specific, such as inciting harm to journalists.
Liberal Dictionary:
============================================
Hate speech - facts.

Nothing Milo could have said would justify the rampaging thugs at Berkeley.

That’s because you don’t listen for it because you are trying so hard to paint all Dems as evil while condemning the Dems that do the same thing to Reps.

Step 1 - pull head out of ass

That's a lame denunciation. Where did she condemn Antifa specifically? Her statement was ambiguous

Haha...
Bripat: “I don't recall a single Democrat condemning the riots in Berkeley.”

Slade: posts a video showing the dem leader condemning the riots in Berkeley and Fox reporting just that.

Bripat: Thats a lame denunciation.

Ok buddy... I don’t think there’s anything more that I need to say... you’re done

Forum List

Back