Pelosi is firing back at CBS for outing her on the insider trading

Not only should they go to jail, but they should forfeit any pension they are recieving from the tax payers.

She mad.

As an aside, I always smile when I read her title 'House Minority Leader'. I'm looking forward to reading it again... in her obituary. Woman is a traitor to our country.

P
elosi and her husband participated in an initial public offering of Visa in 2008, according to CBS. They bought 5,000 shares at the initial price of $44; two days later, shares were trading at $64, CBS said.

Martha Stewart went to prison for doing this.

Pelosi has no business serving in Government. She's rotten to her core. She also abused our Military personnel by forcing them to be waitresses and bartenders for her lavish parties on our Military Aircrafts. She needs to go.

P
elosi and her husband participated in an initial public offering of Visa in 2008, according to CBS. They bought 5,000 shares at the initial price of $44; two days later, shares were trading at $64, CBS said.

Martha Stewart went to prison for doing this.

Martha Stewart went to prison for lying to the government.

edit: but I do agree Pelosi needs to be put in jail.

Last edited:
Pelosi fires back at '60 Minutes' report on 'soft corruption' - CNN.com

Everyone involved should go to jail. I dont care if they are Rep or Dem. If it was us our broke asses would be in jail.:razz:

then why mention outing "her"?

CBS was very even handed on the subject and smacked everyone... and deservedly so.

According to Pelosi's spoksperson the report was unfair (even if done by CBS) .

Hammill also criticized CBS' use of one source for the report, conservative author and editor Peter Schweizer.

"It is very troubling that '60 Minutes' would base their reporting off of an already-discredited conservative author who has made a career of out attacking Democrats," Hammill said.

Pelosi fires back at report on 'insider trading' - politics - More politics - msnbc.com

The report I saw went after both parties.

Pelosi has no business serving in Government. She's rotten to her core. She also abused our Military personnel by forcing them to be waitresses and bartenders for her lavish parties on our Military Aircrafts. She needs to go.
Accusing the CIA of lying....Nothing wrong with that tyrant hag that the return of the guillotine couldn't cure.

Considering he's a RW author, it's surprising they're not 100% Dems. I'm sick to death of the media crucifying people. Where are the courts, not the hype. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine and real journalism.

Considering he's a RW author, it's surprising they're not 100% Dems. I'm sick to death of the media crucifying people. Where are the courts, not the hype. Bring back the Fairness Doctrine and real journalism.

Fairness doctrine? You want to silence the media? You scared that you cant control the current messages?

Real journalism will exist they stop spining and simply tell the truth.

And actually it is the media's job to expose politicians. How else are the courts supposed to actually try the people in power in the people dont realie the abuses going on and get them out of power to try them?

When the Left starts practicing REAL journalism as intended by the 1st Amendment, and stops thinking themselves as the 4th branch of Government? Is the day Hell freezes over and Satan will hold Ice Capades.

Forum List

Back