pelosi is a sore loser

If 210 members voted against it than many Republicans must have opposed it too. I'd say this legislation has a rat's ass chance of making it through the Senate if it was this close in the House.

acludem

acludem said:
If 210 members voted against it than many Republicans must have opposed it too. I'd say this legislation has a rat's ass chance of making it through the Senate if it was this close in the House.

acludem

lots of defecting on both sides....people changing their vote.....cspan was pretty damn funny....looked like British parliament

I can't help it - every time I read or listen to Pelosi, my eyes glaze over and I lose minutes...

Everytime I hear her voice or see a picture of her, I see the :dev2: .... It scare's the bejebber's out of me. :puke3:

We better hope this plan does pass the senate. We need more refineries. Period. The hurricane has shown us how volitile gas prices can be. When we take out just one or two refineries for a few weeks the price spikes 50+ cents. We need to build more refineries and spread them out accross the country to diversify and support our supply. If we do that gas prices will drop. Supply and demand. The supply problem in gas is refined product because we don't have enough refineries (Funny how that happens when extremists prevent you from building them for 30 years)

We better hope this plan does pass the senate. We need more refineries. Period. The hurricane has shown us how volitile gas prices can be. When we take out just one or two refineries for a few weeks the price spikes 50+ cents. We need to build more refineries and spread them out accross the country to diversify and support our supply. If we do that gas prices will drop. Supply and demand. The supply problem in gas is refined product because we don't have enough refineries (Funny how that happens when extremists prevent you from building them for 30 years)

All kidding aside about pelosi.... You are so right avatar..

Forum List

Back