Pelosi Ignoring the will of the people.

These oil prices are about next year.

In other-words there are companies buying oil at $140/barrel that will be consumed next year.

If the price of oil tanks, these folks are out of business.

Why would anyone buy large quantities of oil knowing they were going to go under because oil probably will go down to about $80/barrel.

You are going to see mass closings of gas stations. This will cause another spike in gas prices next year.

Who is to blame?

this is so easy.

Democrats in Congress who block new exploration.

I 'd also have to add Democrats who block the development of new refineries because of environmental restriction ans the rising cost of union labor and ultra high code standards for refinery piping and maintenance.

We've safety'ed our way into the 3rd world.

Al in the name of safety and of course our love for wild creatures who will survive no matter what we do or don't do.

Liberals are to blame.

Drill now!

Drill Everywhere!

PAY LESS!

and now you can add:

REFINE HERE!

REFINE NOW!

REFINE FOREVER!

remember, vote republican.

and vote often. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Every time these politicians stand in the way of us being independent more people are subjugated to poverty and more people will die.

Pelosi and Reid are killing Americans by not allowing American Oil to be sold to Americans.

It is because they want more power over you.

Is the claim Pelosi and Reid are responsible for our troops dying in irafghaqistan because they are somehow blocking off shore drilling?

T Boone Pickens, who knows 10,000% more about the oil industry than everyone on this board combined, says we cant' drill our way out of this energy crisis.

Its going to have to be some sort of Apollo shot program for alternative energy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8s7VipVic]YouTube - T. Boone Pickens Wants To Drill[/ame]

I am well aware of that, Like I said they can ignore the will of 75% of Americans if they want, it is perfectly legal for them to do so. However if they do they do so at their own cost. As in it will cost them votes.

Ignoring the will of the people?

The majority of the American people now want universal healthcare.

The majority of the American people are for sensible gun control laws.

The majority of the American people believe that the war in Iraq was a mistake.

Which party do you think represents these positions?

Ignoring the will of the people?

The majority of the American people now want universal healthcare.

The majority of the American people are for sensible gun control laws.

The majority of the American people believe that the war in Iraq was a mistake.

Which party do you think represents these positions?

The majority of Americans also support smaller government which is kind of contrary to universal healthcare don't you think?

I guess it all depends on what and how you ask these poll questions huh?

Is the claim Pelosi and Reid are responsible for our troops dying in irafghaqistan because they are somehow blocking off shore drilling?

no they opposed the war making the war more difficult to win. Therefore more Americans and people in general because of Pelosi and other leftists who are blinded by hatred of America.

I'm referring to people this winter who will run out of heating oil and freeze to death or die of pneumonia because oil will be too expensive.

That will kill people.

oil is the life blood of our economy. We have enough for 100 years. at a cheap price.

We have 100 years to come up with another energy source. I believe that's enough time in where the market can make it happen.

You'd rather ride a horse?

[horses give off CO2 and methane. so do you for that matter]:D

I love how the "conservatives" would rather spend our last bit of oil than invest in different fuel sources thereby CONSERVING what resources we have. Anything for a buck, i guess.

We need a new deal.

I love how the "conservatives" would rather spend our last bit of oil than invest in different fuel sources thereby CONSERVING what resources we have. Anything for a buck, i guess.

We need a new deal.

We're paying for the old "New Deal".

I just stated that we have 100 years of fuel here.

That buys us 100 years.

Only liberals would burn food for fuel. real smart stuff.

100 years, eh? WOW. You are looking SO FAR into the future, arent you? Clearly, the world will end in that time frame and this nation wont even NEED resouces in 101 years from now!

:lol:

no, only liberals would look to find alternatives despite chicken necked capitalists trying to squeeze out that last drop of blood from the American economy. Again, it's fucking ironic as hell that "conserve"atives start freaking out about using MORE of our resources instead of getting behind INNOVATION in an election year. Truly, it's a measure of the impending pwnage about to happen this november.

Come on, capitalist.. put your fucking investments where your economic rhetoric is and find an alternative besides throwing more money at chicken necked oil men.

or dont.. I find great pleasure in watching your kind squawk around as if blaming liberals for the energy crisis will erase the fact of whose hands are in Saudi pockets giving crown princes a less-than-discrete handjob.

100 years, eh? WOW. You are looking SO FAR into the future, arent you? Clearly, the world will end in that time frame and this nation wont even NEED resouces in 101 years from now!

:lol:

no, only liberals would look to find alternatives despite chicken necked capitalists trying to squeeze out that last drop of blood from the American economy. Again, it's fucking ironic as hell that "conserve"atives start freaking out about using MORE of our resources instead of getting behind INNOVATION in an election year. Truly, it's a measure of the impending pwnage about to happen this november.

Come on, capitalist.. put your fucking investments where your economic rhetoric is and find an alternative besides throwing more money at chicken necked oil men.

or dont.. I find great pleasure in watching your kind squawk around as if blaming liberals for the energy crisis will erase the fact of whose hands are in Saudi pockets giving crown princes a less-than-discrete handjob.
About Oil Shale
While oil shale is found in many places worldwide, by far the largest deposits in the world are found in the United States in the Green River Formation, which covers portions of Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming. Estimates of the oil resource in place within the Green River Formation range from 1.2 to 1.8 trillion barrels. Not all resources in place are recoverable; however, even a moderate estimate of 800 billion barrels of recoverable oil from oil shale in the Green River Formation is three times greater than the proven oil reserves of Saudi Arabia. Present U.S. demand for petroleum products is about 20 million barrels per day. If oil shale could be used to meet a quarter of that demand, the estimated 800 billion barrels of recoverable oil from the Green River Formation would last for more than 400 years1.

Wonder if we could develop alternate energy sources in 400 years?

the latest polls say 70% plus of Americans want to drill for oil. Yet Pelosi continues to stand in the way. How long before this stance starts to hurt Democrats.

What is she so afraid of, Let them vote.

Source
Pelosi vows to block offshore drilling : National : Ventura County Star

Agreed. If she really cared about the American people she would call for a vote? If it is that wrong it will get voted down...

I kind of like it though... This issue will kill Obama.

Forum List

Back