Pelosi has pocketed nearly TWICE as much lobbyist cash as Boehner

I've said many, MANY times that I wish there were some way to get rid of professional lobbyists, which is a huge business whose clients are huge businesses. But it can't be done because of that pesky First Amendment.

Obama was a fool to think his administration could escape the armies that have their garrison on K Street in D.C.

RetiredGySgt said:
]Ya cause well holding liberals accountable for the actions they accuse others is not important right? It is just fine for a liberal to attack someone on an issue they themselves partake of but you don't care cause you support Liberals.

Accusing an opposing party (or person) of taking special interest money is as old as politics itself. Get a grip. This ain't nuthin' new. It's just that soooooooooooooooooo many noobs to the ugly political arena think EVERYTHING today is, and since dems are in power, they're the ones accused of hypocrisy. That's ironically hypocritical all by itself!

Except you RETARDS run with it. You do not care one whit that your own party is lying and doing worse on the very issue they are supposedly complaining about. And here you are like clock work DEFENDING the action.

I hardly "defend" it. I'm just saying it is what it is. And newsflash, Sarge: The Democrats don't LIE anymore than Republicans LIE. That's another non-defense; just calling a spade a spade (a choice of words that should delight The Samarai).

Yawn... Do you know what the job of a "lobbyist" is? It's to convince the party in power to do things that will benefit their clients.

YEAH! And?????????

The only problem with that is as the San Fran Examiner points out Boehner WAS in the party in power and STILL didn't take as much lobbyist cash.

So for Dems to bash him on this while they are Boehner on steroids really smacks of pompous, self righteous hypocrisy. Which is another way of saying, just being typical liberals! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
[/LEFT]

didn't take or wasn't offered? :lol:

why would you pay a whore for a blowjob she'd give you for free?

see how that works?

supply and demand-an alleged conservative like you should probably familiarize yourself with the concept.

What is your argument? That Boehner just "did shit for free?" Hey maybe lobbyist didn't see Boehner as buyable as Pelosi? They were both bad, why are you awkwardly defending one person while trying to make the other seem REAL bad?

In the end you have to assume Boehner sold out without taking money and that Pelosi needed to get the extra cash to be just as evil?

WTF is wrong with liberals on these boards... It really has come down to if they have D next to their name it's thumbs up no matter how wrong they are... Then you guy have the balls to say condemn republicans if they do the same thing.

See, that's why I like Ron Paul, he actually has a voting record that I don't have to be embarrassed about. I can make an argument with RP and base it off his record rather than 5 second talking points while trying to hide his record.

Seriously though,who would actually take a minute out of their day to go vote for Pelosi? Who are these people? It just doesn't make any sense. How could this witch keep winning elections? She gotta go. This country really would be so much better off with her out of our Government.

shocker

do you think bonehead wouldn't take it if it was given to him?

:rofl:

putz

No but then it is the Democrats attacking HIM for being the most Dedicated to special interests of anyone. So I think it is fair to point out that Several Dems have taken more Special Interests money than him.

If you were not a partisan hack you could see that.

Pelosi has pocketed nearly TWICE as much lobbyist cash as Boehner

With all the hyperbol of the last couple of months with predicting and boasting of how the NewGOP is going to sweep to power..how is this possible?

I always follow the money. It appears the serious donors don't share these predictions.

The media has been running polls with the intention of making money on this election as it always does. It is like an auction. The Tea Baggers and the desperate NewGOP are being flogged into believing they are just on the verge of success. This same game has been played out thousands of times and it is ALWAYS to the advantage of those selling TV advertising. It is funny how the American public ALWAYS falls for it..as if they did in fact just fall off of the turnip truck. Money doesn't always decide the winners..but it almost always does.

YEAH! And?????????

The only problem with that is as the San Fran Examiner points out Boehner WAS in the party in power and STILL didn't take as much lobbyist cash.

So for Dems to bash him on this while they are Boehner on steroids really smacks of pompous, self righteous hypocrisy. Which is another way of saying, just being typical liberals! ;)

[/LEFT]

see how that works?

supply and demand-an alleged conservative like you should probably familiarize yourself with the concept.

What is your argument? That Boehner just "did shit for free?" Hey maybe lobbyist didn't see Boehner as buyable as Pelosi? They were both bad, why are you awkwardly defending one person while trying to make the other seem REAL bad?

In the end you have to assume Boehner sold out without taking money and that Pelosi needed to get the extra cash to be just as evil?

WTF is wrong with liberals on these boards... It really has come down to if they have D next to their name it's thumbs up no matter how wrong they are... Then you guy have the balls to say condemn republicans if they do the same thing.

See, that's why I like Ron Paul, he actually has a voting record that I don't have to be embarrassed about. I can make an argument with RP and base it off his record rather than 5 second talking points while trying to hide his record.

your inability to comprehend the written word ain't my problem, meathead.

now run along

shocker

do you think bonehead wouldn't take it if it was given to him?

:rofl:

putz

No but then it is the Democrats attacking HIM for being the most Dedicated to special interests of anyone. So I think it is fair to point out that Several Dems have taken more Special Interests money than him.

If you were not a partisan hack you could see that.

if you weren't a partisan hack, you'd read what i'm writing and not what you wish i had. let me simplify it so that perhaps even those of limited intellect, such as yourself, can understand.

they're all crooks.
they're all out to line their own pockets.
they'd all steal the pennies off a dead man's eyes.
they all don't give a flyinf fuck about you, me, mom, apple pie, chevy or this country.

i don't know how to make it any plainer, pictographs, perhaps?

now run along like a good boy.

YEAH! And?????????

[/LEFT]

see how that works?

What? Where did I do that?

Just because a lobbyist makes a campaign donation is no guarantee that the receiver of those donations is actually doing to return any favors. That's the part you apparently don't understand. The point is, my continuing point without taking "sides", is that lobbyists will always make bigger donations to the people and the party which they BELIEVE is going to be able to return it in kind. It ain't rocket science, so calm down and knock off the insults when you don't know what you're talking about.

New Topics

Forum List

Back