Pelosi Goes Into a Rage, Storms Off Stage at Press Conference

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011

She just claimed, and this is a quote, "We have 23 states that have voter-suppression laws..."

WTF? I Know that there are 35 states which have a voter ID bill, was that what she meant?

"Introduction: A total of 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls, all of which are in force in 2018."

Voter Identification Requirements | Voter ID Laws

Last edited:
I don't know what she is babbling about but if I hear one more republican say "they won't let us" I'm going to blow a gasket.....the GOP is playing this like a matador that wants to lose in the end....

Shit!!! Someone asked her a question and she went ape shit. :21:

James Rosen asked the cud chewer if she hated the President” duh! That’s obvious.

What is she chewing in her cud today?

As she was ending her rambling press conference, a reporter asked her "Do you hate the President", and she came unglued, walked out, came back, and launched into a tirade about how Trump is letting little children be murdered by guns or some such shit.

That was epic!! :laughing0301:

Last edited:

As she was ending her rambling press conference, a reporter asked her "Do you hate the President", and she came unglued, walked out, came back, and launched into a tirade about how Trump is letting little children be murdered by guns or some such shit.

That woman is batshit crazy.

She just claimed, and this is a quote, "We have 23 states that have voter-suppression laws..."

WTF? I Know that there are 35 states which have a voter ID bill, was that what she meant?

"Introduction: A total of 35 states have laws requesting or requiring voters to show some form of identification at the polls, all of which are in force in 2018."

Not only is she getting punked at the polls in battle ground states, but The President's approval rating shot up to 52% today and is trending upward. She is PHUCKED, and when this thing gets to THE SENATE if she doesn't take The Cowardly Way Out, She is going to be DOUBLE PHUCKED.

You can tell the Woman is losing it. She'll be in a straight jacked or 6 feet under in about a year.

She Prays For The President because He's a "Fraud" "Imposter" and a "COWARD?"

These are quotes from Pelosi who tells us she is a GOOD CATHOLIC, and "Prays for The President."

She's a Fraud.

She is "UNFIT FOR OFFICE!"

Yup. And just think. Ol' Bat Shit crazy is the Speaker of the House and third in line for the Presidency.

Hows that for a happy thought.

Yup. And just think. Ol' Bat Shit crazy is the Speaker of the House and third in line for the Presidency.

Hows that for a happy thought.

Now I'll have nightmares for sure tonight. Thanks. :102:

:04:

Pelosi is a senile piece of garbage

If this were the president or any other man for that matter, it would be noted that he really let that guy have it. A woman acts as such and it is characterized as she went into a rage. On this board it is also a matter of partisanship. I thought it was a good question and answer.

Forum List

Back