Pelosi: Foot in Mouth

Has she ever been right about anything?

She should be in an insane asylum.

Part 2

AP FACT CHECK: Pelosi lacks facts to back up Trump criticism

"PELOSI: "Less than two weeks after walking into the White House, President Trump lifts sanctions on the Rapparentlyn Security Service. Vladimir Putin's thugs meddle with an American election, and President Trump gives them a thank you present. "

Sorry Nancy,

Wrong again.

I just caught a minute of some brouhaha the left was blithering on in the other day. Pelosi, that fungus tongued bitch didn't realize her mike was fixed I heard her say something about bringing up the 'real' people... twice. When an apparently 'real' man came to the podium, she didn't waste any time elbowing him and reminding him to 'tell them you're Muslim. He promptly obeyed. Puke.
why would anyo want to put their feet in Pelosi's mouth?

Part 2

AP FACT CHECK: Pelosi lacks facts to back up Trump criticism

"PELOSI: "Less than two weeks after walking into the White House, President Trump lifts sanctions on the Russian Security Service. Vladimir Putin's thugs meddle with an American election, and President Trump gives them a thank you present. "

Sorry Nancy,

Wrong again.

Her head is up her ass 24/7. I don't think I've ever heard her tell the truth or say anything even remotely intelligent.

It is funny how the left wing morphs into undesirable creatures.

They supposedly hate war but certainly seem like they want one with Russia.

They supposedly are all for women's rights, except in ME countries. (scared I think)

They have nothing but distain for Christians but apparently are in love with Islam. That one is really strange to me.

They loved Obama's EO, now they don't like them so much. Should have listened to the right telling them that Obama was opening a Pandora's box. But of course they have the courts jammed with activist judges who are more then willing to circumvent the COTUS.

Forum List

Back