Pelosi Doubles Down On Stupid

Trump has met his match in Pelosi.

Pelosi is playing 3D chess, while Trump is still trying to figure out Chinese 'trade war' checkers .........
Yeah! Trump is such a fo'!! He don't even know he has "no path to the White House "
Yawn

She got 3 million more votes, little Frankie.

And because he had a perfect storm, he’s in a job he’s not competent to do

At some point you really should admit you hate this country and re simply immoral

So you should run Hillary again in 2020, right?

Trump has met his match in Pelosi.

Pelosi is playing 3D chess, while Trump is still trying to figure out Chinese 'trade war' checkers .........
Yeah! Trump is such a fo'!! He don't even know he has "no path to the White House "
Yawn

She got 3 million more votes, little Frankie.

And because he had a perfect storm, he’s in a job he’s not competent to do

At some point you really should admit you hate this country and re simply immoral
What Trump has done is show you the sell outs to their fiefdoms of power. Men and women who may have Honor, Integrity and Character at one time many years back when they started who may have the same now but as part of fiefdoms instead of individual beliefs. Political fiefdoms forged in the swamp of D.C. Now it seems is if they agree on one thing, they disagree by party politics. Their minds change as the party fiefdom changes its agendas. About McCain and Romney against Obama. They did what boxers did decades ago to destroy trust in the sport. They took a dive whether they were going to win or not. The fiefdom rules the politician.

0ac0310a5f859c8cfc70c0fb57efdadf.jpg

As much as "we" despised Obama, I've never heard Republican leaders talk to/about that occupant in the White House the way these people speak to/about Trump.

They expect to treat him like this without a response? I hope he devotes the rest of his time investigating these people AND punishing them. It is long overdue

Did any other President ever refuse to talk about any legislation until the Congress stopped investigating him?

No other president has been investigated like the Trump administration. Over a made up accusation.

As much as "we" despised Obama, I've never heard Republican leaders talk to/about that occupant in the White House the way these people speak to/about Trump.

They expect to treat him like this without a response? I hope he devotes the rest of his time investigating these people AND punishing them. It is long overdue

Did any other President ever refuse to talk about any legislation until the Congress stopped investigating him?

No other president has been investigated like the Trump administration. Over a made up accusation.

They went crazy over Busj. Didnt think they could get worse, but they have.

Forum List

Back