Pelosi Demands Private Jet For Travel

Yeap, these last 7 years of Bush have certainly done wonders for America. Just ask every other country how much they like us. :eusa_hand:

Yeap, these last 7 years of Bush have certainly done wonders for America. Just ask every other country how much they like us. :eusa_hand:

The last seven years have ben great, the economy is rolling, people are working, wages are rising, inflation and interest rates are low, revenues to the government are up nearly 50% since the tax cuts went into effect, the defict has been cut in half, and libs are still whining about how rotten the economy is

As far as Queen Nancy - her transportation problem is now solved.......

Hmmm...no mention about IRAQ...Thought so. :rofl:

Has the liberal media talked about the good points in Iraq? Have they mentioned how the US military are out of three provinces and the government of Iraq is now running them?

No war has been run perfect, and libs only see Iraq as a Bush failure. They are to blinded by hate and rage to see the truth. A failure in Iraq is a win for the terrorists and they will hit us here again in America

Yeap, only Libs and the rest of the world see it is a failure...it is only the republicans that dont...Go Figure. If it was Clinton doing this in IRAQ, you can bet every republican out there would be calling it a failure..and thats a fact.

Yeap, only Libs and the rest of the world see it is a failure...it is only the republicans that dont...Go Figure. If it was Clinton doing this in IRAQ, you can bet every republican out there would be calling it a failure..and thats a fact.

Keep changing the subject T bor. You did that on perspectives as well

The point is, the anti war peace niks show their true colors. Like spitting at a disabled Iraq war vet (one leg lost from the knee down)

Nothing like liberal love and compassion

BTW, this thread is about a bigger plane for Pelosi big ass. If you want to talk about the war, fine. Start a thread

Nope, not chaning the subject Red States, just pointing out the things you so eloquently fail to point out. Have a great day . MORON !!!

Nope, not chaning the subject Red States, just pointing out the things you so eloquently fail to point out. Have a great day . MORON !!!

So your debate skills are like your war plan

Cut and Run

Offer nothing to the discussion

ahem.... I say again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineman
so....you didn't answer my question... are you suggesting that when the sargeant at arms said it was his decision and not Pelosi's he was LYING.... is that right?

ahem.... I say again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineman
so....you didn't answer my question... are you suggesting that when the sargeant at arms said it was his decision and not Pelosi's he was LYING.... is that right?

still trying to shift the blame on a "low level government worker"

very Clinton like

still trying to shift the blame on a "low level government worker"

very Clinton like

So...you are indeed saying that the sergeant of arms for the house of representatives is a liar. What proof do you have of that slanderous accusation?

"Wilson (Bill) Livingood, a thirty-one year veteran of the United States Secret Service, was elected Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives on January 4, 1995 for the 104th Congress, and subsequently re-elected through the current Congress. Wilson Livingood is the thirty-sixth person to hold this post since the House of Representatives first met in New York City in 1789. Livingood attended Michigan State University and was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon."

Why would a guy like that lie?

and it cracks me up to see you call the House Seargeant at Arms " a low level government worker"!

Here's a clue: a low level government worker is a guy who pushes a broom in a government office building....the House Sergeant at Arms is hardly "low level"

Tell me.... are you able to keep a straight face when you type crap like that? I certainly am unable to whilst reading it, I can attest to that!

So...you are indeed saying that the sergeant of arms for the house of representatives is a liar. What proof do you have of that slanderous accusation?

"Wilson (Bill) Livingood, a thirty-one year veteran of the United States Secret Service, was elected Sergeant at Arms of the United States House of Representatives on January 4, 1995 for the 104th Congress, and subsequently re-elected through the current Congress. Wilson Livingood is the thirty-sixth person to hold this post since the House of Representatives first met in New York City in 1789. Livingood attended Michigan State University and was a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon."

Why would a guy like that lie?

Since Motor Mouth Murtha is threatening the Pentagon if they do not fork over the jet Pelosi wants - who knows what they said to him. 'Maybe Queen Nancy made him an offer he could not refuse

In Nancy's world she is entitled to the large, lavish C-32, with a bedroom, conference room and entertainment center. After all she is Queen Nancy.

asnd above all, please remember this: if your party had not driven the foreign policy bus over a cliff, we wouldn't be having this discussion, and Dennis Hastert would still be speaker.

damn.... it must SUCK to be a republican these days!

Yeap indeed it must. The American people have spoken by electing a democratic congress. They are fed up with this administration and you can bet the next pres will be a democrat as well. Thats a fact.

Don't name call, the post was fine without it.

Don't name call, the post was fine without it.

Kathianne...I am not trying to be contrary....but is "name calling" only verboten when it is used on board members? It seems that name calling of public figures is par for the course.

Kathianne...I am not trying to be contrary....but is "name calling" only verboten when it is used on board members? It seems that name calling of public figures is par for the course.

That wasn't you, unless you have 2 id's? The 'moron' was to a member, unless my reading skills are leaving once again?

That wasn't you, unless you have 2 id's? The 'moron' was to a member, unless my reading skills are leaving once again?

I do not expect anything less from liberals.

When libs have nothing to offer they fallback on personal attacks. They just cannot help themselfs. I do believe it is in their genes

Forum List

Back