Pelosi Delivered

Pelosi delivered - The Week

History will accord Pelosi an unprecedented scale of achievement for a House speaker. The breakthroughs of the past two years bear her indelible stamp. She has been not only the master of the House, but a moving force in changing America for generations to come — and despite their fulminations, the GOP that has demonized her will not succeed in undoing those changes.

History is already laughing at her. Coming off the worst president in history, according to the libs, and Pelosi couldn't even keep a democratic majority in the house past the first elections. What happened to the bold liberal statement in 2008 the the republicans were burried for at least the next 16 years? The pendulum swung back so quiclky this time it took a host of casualties with it.

Glenn Becks History?

Pelosi Resume

Passed legislation that prevented the country from entering another Depression
Passed th most comprehensive Healthcare legislation in US History
Passed significant financial reform legislation
Passed Credit Card Bill of Rights

Will any Republicans out there care to post what Denny Hasterts accomplishments were?

Other than Gridlock, what do you expect Boehner to accomplish ?

Before your leg gets all tingly, you too may want to check out the following book, as regards 'significant financial reform legislation':

Too Much | A New Field Guide to America’s Plutocracy

Pelosi delivered - The Week

History will accord Pelosi an unprecedented scale of achievement for a House speaker. The breakthroughs of the past two years bear her indelible stamp. She has been not only the master of the House, but a moving force in changing America for generations to come — and despite their fulminations, the GOP that has demonized her will not succeed in undoing those changes.

History is already laughing at her. Coming off the worst president in history, according to the libs, and Pelosi couldn't even keep a democratic majority in the house past the first elections. What happened to the bold liberal statement in 2008 the the republicans were burried for at least the next 16 years? The pendulum swung back so quiclky this time it took a host of casualties with it.

Glenn Becks History?
The election results tell the story. Read them and weep.

Pelosi Resume

Will any Republicans out there care to post what Denny Hasterts accomplishments were?

Before your leg gets all tingly, you too may want to check out the following book, as regards 'significant financial reform legislation':

Hey they only cost us a trillion dollars to deliver a still sputtering economy to us.

Pelosi Resume

Hey they only cost us a trillion dollars to deliver a still sputtering economy to us.

TARP, Stimulus, Auto Industry Bailout all prevented an Economic Depression

Obama will get the credit, but Pelosi delivered the votes

A future one term president once said

Wingnut words from 1995. I could literally go back and cut & paste these exact words written about Clinton, a million times by the mindless right.

And I will ask the same question now that I asked then.

Who is going to unseat the sitting president? Who?

I don't expect an answer.

Not sure why you don't expect an answer to an easy question.

2012 Poll: Obama Trails Huckabee, Romney - Hotline On Call

TARP, Stimulus, Auto Industry Bailout all prevented an Economic Depression

Obama will get the credit, but Pelosi delivered the votes

Let's see, Ford did better on their own without bankruptcy, government interference and sticking their supplier base for billions in unpaid bills. The pork laden stimulus package was a failure. All it did was increas our debt. Keep dreaming. Voters saw the real deal and told the Dems to piss off. Bush who? Obama and co suck so bad we've already forgotten about Bush

Wingnut words from 1995. I could literally go back and cut & paste these exact words written about Clinton, a million times by the mindless right.

Shhhhh! But don't tell Palin-bots that Palin trails Obama (by 8). Stay quiet, please :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:!!!

Pelosi Resume

He will continue to have a bitchin' tan!

Shhhhh! But don't tell Palin-bots that Palin trails Obama (by 8). Stay quiet, please :eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh:!!!

Funny part is she isn't even running. :lol:

Essentially, Pelosi was a creepy look'n woman with a bad facelift.

Fox News and their Republican lapdogs hounded her non-stop with baseless accusations. They held Pelosi up as the reason for everyones misery. Pelosi delivered on her role as Speaker of the House. She put together the coalitions needed to pass major legislation.

Pelosi also took the heat for President Obama and served as the poster child of GOP wrath.

History will decide on the ultimate success or failure of her legislation. You still can't deny that she succeeded at what she set out to do

Fox News and their Republican lapdogs hounded her non-stop with baseless accusations. They held Pelosi up as the reason for everyones misery. Pelosi delivered on her role as Speaker of the House. She put together the coalitions needed to pass major legislation.

Pelosi also took the heat for President Obama and served as the poster child of GOP wrath.

History will decide on the ultimate success or failure of her legislation. You still can't deny that she succeeded at what she set out to do

Destroy the democratic hold on the house by the first round of elections?

And the mindlessness marches on. Pelosi has passed the most comprehensive reform of this fucking nation since the 60s. Those reforms, though less far reaching than I would have liked, are not going away. Now the Repugs get 2 years to do nothing. That's their claim to Pelosi's incompetence. They won the election. They have no clue that winning elections is only a means to an end. Our end, ground breaking legislation. Their end...nothing, doing nothing.

Whatever.

The ground breaking legislation you clowns wallow in was rejected overwhelmingly by American voters Tuesday. It didn't have to come to that though because they've been voicing their opposition to said legislation every step of the way, but the Dimocrats ignored them in favor of walking off a cliff instead. Too bad, but good riddance.

Come on all you Republicans...

We know you know how to attack Nancy Pelosi

Where is your list of major Republican legislation in the last 20 years?

The republican party sucks... But your "list" sucks too...

As much as I'm not a republican supporter (omg I voted and didn't vote republican even) I do enjoy being about to point and laff at how bad you just lost in this election RW...

So, HAhahahhaha at you! You're side lost and "you party" is what you're all about.

Last edited:
Come on all you Republicans...

We know you know how to attack Nancy Pelosi

Where is your list of major Republican legislation in the last 20 years?

The republican party sucks... But you "list" sucks too...

As much as I'm not a republican supporter (omg I voted and didn't vote republican even) I do enjoy being about to point and laff at how bad you just lost in this election RW...

So, HAhahahhaha at you! You're side lost and "you party" is what you're all about.

yea, we really needed this comedic break. times are tough, a good laugh is always appreciated.

And the mindlessness marches on. Pelosi has passed the most comprehensive reform of this fucking nation since the 60s. Those reforms, though less far reaching than I would have liked, are not going away. Now the Repugs get 2 years to do nothing. That's their claim to Pelosi's incompetence. They won the election. They have no clue that winning elections is only a means to an end. Our end, ground breaking legislation. Their end...nothing, doing nothing.

Whatever.

The ground breaking legislation you clowns wallow in was rejected overwhelmingly by American voters Tuesday. It didn't have to come to that though because they've been voicing their opposition to said legislation every step of the way, but the Dimocrats ignored them in favor of walking off a cliff instead. Too bad, but good riddance.

Yep

In her liberal little bubble Pelosi still thinks she and the Dems did the right thing. Hmmm. Guess the American people are all wrong then??

Wonder how many of those same Dems will still be pulling OL'BO's waggon come 2012??

Wonder how many of them will be thinking about their cushy jobs and wanting to keep em??

I'm guessing the Liberal Utiopia will take a big back seat to self preservation.

Whatever.

Yep

In her liberal little bubble Pelosi still thinks she and the Dems did the right thing. Hmmm. Guess the American people are all wrong then??

Wonder how many of those same Dems will still be pulling OL'BO's waggon come 2012??

Wonder how many of them will be thinking about their cushy jobs and wanting to keep em??

I'm guessing the Liberal Utiopia will take a big back seat to self preservation.

My thoughts exactly. Dems will be looking out for their own necks instead of Obama's agenda.

she helped deliver the largest defeat for democrats in 100 years. She may not even get minority leader as a result.

Whereas the LameStream Media have treated conservative women with grace and dignity, right?

You really are incredibly idiotic.

Forum List

Back