PELOSI declares health care has passed

This "emergency room" care talking point made by Cujo and the rest of the left is a joke. What they fail to admit is this.
Of the 31 million people who don't have healthcare 16 million of them voluntarily declined it. Illegal aliens represent another 16 million people that are no longer included in Obama's figures....what's going to keep them from STILL USING the emergency room for care since they are INELIGIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT RUN HEALTHCARE.

You dopes really need to start thinking in reality here...quit spouting Huffington bullshit to make your cases because THEY ARE DESTROYING YOUR CAUSES ONE BY ONE but you are either blind to it or just refuse to admit it.

Even if I take your statements at face value, you still don't address the problem.

In order to reduce premiums without getting more people insured, you must start turning away those who cannot pay. If this is your suggestion, just say so. As long as you continue to provide care for those who cannot pay, prices will continue to rise.

For the record, there are about 86 million uninsured, or have been in the past 2 years. This bill would cover about 30. Take out 16 illegal aliens, and your down to 40.

IMHO it's stupid to exclude illegal aliens, again, unless you are going to deny them care. If you blackball them from the exchanges, they'll still be uninsured and still show up in the ER, and the rest of us will still subsidize that cost.

Last edited:
Don't worry, we're going to make EVERYTHING a right soon. Hold on tight boys and girls, it's going to be a fun ride.

what's entailed in this "fun ride"?
By the end of Obama's first term, there'll be so many invented "rights" it won't even be funny.

You'll have a right to EVERYTHING, even those that are by default privileges or services/commodities.

That is the fun ride we'll all have!!
A lot of us are choosing to jump off of the ride.

Well, using the words of our esteemed moderator, Harry, let me now and in the future refer to you and anyone I disagree with as Fucktard. Now, you may kiss my ass if you don't like what I say. (Gee, do I fit in with the "cool" crowd yet?) And while we're at it, I wasn't the one who brought up Civil War in the first place, but I agree with the originating poster.

who is our esteemed moderator?....Art?....ok...
and everyone around here seems to have affectionate little nick names....Fucktard being one...dont take it personally.....
and i never said i dont like what you say....i simply stated...if you cant handle the language,the Romper Room Site is the place to be.....they serve cookies and milk before naptime....

I long for the days when all we had to worry about was the administration detaining terrorists and listening in on their communications.

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

hell, I'd settle for dealing with a good BJ in the Oral office right now

I wonder what she will say next week when it still hasn't passed and the Pres decides to go on overseas to Asia to hide from the fallout

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_health_care_overhaul

"I'm delighted that the president will be here for the passage of the bill; it's going to be historic," said Pelosi, D-Calif. — though there's no guarantee the House can act by then. A procedural vote in the House Budget Committee is set for Monday afternoon, but as of late Friday lawmakers still hadn't gotten the final analysis from the Congressional Budget Office that they need to go forward.

The woman LOVES to put her mouth before her brain....she's a disgrace to the seat

Last edited:
"I'm delighted that the president will be here for the passage of the bill; it's going to be historic," Pelosi said.

Delete passage, insert defeat. That is how the rest of us will remember it Nancy.

what's entailed in this "fun ride"?
By the end of Obama's first term, there'll be so many invented "rights" it won't even be funny.

You'll have a right to EVERYTHING, even those that are by default privileges or services/commodities.

Hopefully the ride's over before it really begins.

Hopefully the ride's over before it really begins.
Hopefully. If not, those who jump off that ride are those providing the fuel. It will go on until it runs out, then no more. It's an unsustainable ride.

(Fun with metaphors. ;))

I wonder what she will say next week when it still hasn't passed and the Pres decides to go on overseas to Asia to hide from the fallout

Democrats seek agreement, vote on health care - Yahoo! News

"I'm delighted that the president will be here for the passage of the bill; it's going to be historic," said Pelosi, D-Calif. — though there's no guarantee the House can act by then. A procedural vote in the House Budget Committee is set for Monday afternoon, but as of late Friday lawmakers still hadn't gotten the final analysis from the Congressional Budget Office that they need to go forward.

The woman LOVES to put her mouth before her brain....she's a disgrace to the seat
She's a plain disgrace.

Forum List

Back