Pelosi: ‘Dangerous’ To Let Election Decide Who Will Be President, That’s ‘Weak Position’

No, I commented on what she wrote.

That isn't what she said.
She said Democrats can’t let the voters pick Trump as the President, Dufus.

No she said that if a president has done something worthy of prosecution you do not leave an election to rectify that.

I would agree there. Now IMO Trump has done nothing to reach that level but what she said is what she said.
So how many US citizens did Trump kill to earn this wrath?

The point was that politicians can get away with most anything. We want to hang the homeless though.

Was what happened here more aggregious than ripping off a charity?
Pelosi has a 10K sq ft mansion. How many homeless has she taken in?

My guess would be none.

DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF SPREADING FAKE NANCY PELOSI QUOTE IN ATTACK CALLING HOUSE SPEAKER 'CRAZY'
BY BRENDAN COLE ON 11/19/19 AT 6:23 AM EST

President Donald Trump has been accused of misrepresenting a statement by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in his latest attack on his impeachment inquiry.

In a late night tweet, the president claimed that: "Nancy Pelosi just stated that 'it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump's fate.' @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I'm going to win and doesn't want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she's CRAZY!

Trump's was referencing a letter that Pelosi wrote to House Democrats circulated on Monday in which she actually said: "The weak response to these hearings has been, 'Let the election decide.' That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the president is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections." ...

Donald Trump accused of spreading fake Nancy Pelosi quote in attack calling house speaker "crazy"

----------------

The Orange Creature told a lie?

"Say it ain't so, Joe !!!" :21:

Frigging simpleton Trump Cultists.

Like I have told you.......these people want to do away with Democracy alltogether.
Not rue. They do want democracy. They don't want a republic. That's why they want to eliminate the EC. If they can get enough illegals and welfare recipients to simply out number the voters they win.

DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF SPREADING FAKE NANCY PELOSI QUOTE IN ATTACK CALLING HOUSE SPEAKER 'CRAZY'
BY BRENDAN COLE ON 11/19/19 AT 6:23 AM EST

President Donald Trump has been accused of misrepresenting a statement by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in his latest attack on his impeachment inquiry.

In a late night tweet, the president claimed that: "Nancy Pelosi just stated that 'it is dangerous to let the voters decide Trump's fate.' @FoxNews In other words, she thinks I'm going to win and doesn't want to take a chance on letting the voters decide. Like Al Green, she wants to change our voting system. Wow, she's CRAZY!

Trump's was referencing a letter that Pelosi wrote to House Democrats circulated on Monday in which she actually said: "The weak response to these hearings has been, 'Let the election decide.' That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because the president is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections." ...

Donald Trump accused of spreading fake Nancy Pelosi quote in attack calling house speaker "crazy"

----------------

The Orange Creature told a lie?

"Say it ain't so, Joe !!!" :21:

Frigging simpleton Trump Cultists.

Where in your post did Trump lie?

Forum List

Back