Pelosi Claims Mueller Was "Fired" In Bizzare Email to Raise Money From Donors

So in an era of fake news, Pelosi tries to use her own fake news to con people out of their money. Her email amounts to fraud.

Pelosi claims Mueller was ‘fired’ in bizarre email to donors

Time for her and all career politicians to go, they are all shameless whores.

I will agree this is bizarre. But how much more bizarre than claiming to b an Indian when you arent? Or claiming that paying less taxes is a problem? Or pretending that two men can marry each other? Or pretendingt that the party of billionaires, hollywood and wall street is not elitist?
These are bizarre people who suffer from mental illness.

Where to begin?

You don't know who is an indian and who isn't, but watch out the threadstarter I'm sure is going to tell you that you're off topic.

Paying less in taxes is a problem if your trying to reduce the deficit or debt. I believe that was a goal for Republicans at one time....but who are we kidding?

Gay men can and do marry each other...so...yeah.

Wall Street only gives democrats money? That's a hoot.

So in an era of fake news, Pelosi tries to use her own fake news to con people out of their money. Her email amounts to fraud.

Your post is a lie, all you have to do is read your link.
That is exactly what she wrote in her email heading.

It's clickbait, intended to get the user to open the email. No, she's not spreading the narrative that Trump fired Mueller.

Anyway, you guys love clickbait.

Donald Trump Supporters Are More Susceptible to Clickbait

We aren't talking about Trump, I am already on record that I think hew lies, we are talking about Pelosi, care to stay on topic or are you going to play games and deflect?

I'm comparing two current leaders of their respective political parties. One of them you voted for. Pelosi did not claim that Trump fired Mueller. Now, I'm not a big fan of politicians fundraising for money, but this email is par for the course. Either the reader is going to open the title of the email and see the full content of Pelosi's email or ignore it and go on with their life. What I can tell you is not going to happen is Democrats or anyone else going to believe that Mueller was fired because of Pelosi's email.

Birtherism however...

No, I didn't vote for either of them, they are what is currently wrong with our political system.

And you are saying that an email with the headline, Mueller Fired, is not claiming Mueller is fired? Birtherism is one reason I couldn't vote for Trump or Clinton, that was underhanded.

If you read the article, Pelosi said no such thing.
clickbait is never a full article. it's a bullshit lie to get you to read the article that by the end of the last paragraph will admit they headline was not true.

this is what she did and you now that. just being diffiuclt.

So you are saying that if a politician lies, they should go.

Trump lies every day, yet I don't recall you calling for him to go...
all politicians have lied. unless you're going to want to can them all you just look stupid for pulling trump out of your ass. again.

all politicians have lied. unless you're going to want to can them all you just look stupid for pulling trump out of your ass. again.
You do realize you quoted another post which says "all career politicians" need to go, right?

I've just added Trump to that pile. I would not want the biggest liar of all to be excluded just because he isn't a career politician. ;)

Time for all career politicians to go. Have someone sit down and explain it to you, I have been saying it for a long time.

knuttypelosi.gif

To be "Democrat" is to live somewhere between total FANTASY and total LIAR.

In the one, you only delude yourself. But in the other you realize your followers are so stupid it pays better to delude them all!

In 40 years I've yet to ever hear one of them tell the truth on anything.

Your post is a lie, all you have to do is read your link.
That is exactly what she wrote in her email heading.

It's clickbait, intended to get the user to open the email. No, she's not spreading the narrative that Trump fired Mueller.

Anyway, you guys love clickbait.

Donald Trump Supporters Are More Susceptible to Clickbait

You truly are twit. She is responsible for EVERYTHING that comes out of her office. Actually she COUNTED on it to get Dems, you know, just like you to open it. Good lord.

Forum List

Back