Pelosi Can Push Through The Dream Act But The Rest Of Us Can Pound Sand

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
illegalimgnocompromisesig1rp.jpg

Democrats in Washington have once again shown their true colors. They found time to pass the Dream Act in the House but they can't seem to get it together on extending the Bush Tax-cuts. So once again illegals are put on a pedestal and legal residents get the shaft. Seems the left has no interest in doing what's best for this country. They only care about getting new voters under their umbrella.

Now I have no problem with kids that keep their noses clean and graduate from school. They can be productive members of society. Problem is there's no fucken jobs for them. So the Dems in all their wisdom decide to compound an already bad problem by adding to it, adding to the unemployment totals....yet they really feel good about themselves. Once again their intentions are more important then the result and it's this type of mindset that is bringing this country down.

Oh....there's a stipulation folks. All of these kids must obtain a degree in a specific period of time to remain here. Golly gee.

Anyone who has applied to attend one of our universities will realize the expense involved. So somebody that hasn't been paying attention will give the Dems props and vote for them....while all of those kids are being deported a few years from now. The only way they can avoid this is by joining the military. Judging by what's happening in Afghanistan today this is no favor, trust me.

Talk about indentured servitude. This will do wonders for the military. A bunch of draftees with a chip on their shoulder going into the service just to stay here. I can see all the courtmartials and UCMJ actions already.

Here's the real winner folks. "Any alien whose permanent resident status is terminated [according to the terms of the Act] shall return to the immigration status the alien had immediately prior to receiving conditional permanent resident status under this Act."

WTF.......So after all of this trouble these kids get to go back to being what they were before....which means they probably don't get deported after all....so what is this program all about???

My guess is once they find out how screwed this program is nobody will go for it. We've got a screwed up version of Amnesty that nobody will like.

I think the GOP needs to change tactics. The Dems want to do something stupid...let em. If your opponent is eating himself alive pass the salt I always say. Problem is the damage from these wedge-issues always has to be fixed and paid for by U.S. taxpayers. If the Dems would stop trying to trick people into voting for them and instead come up with something that really works we'd be a lot better off. But then again....do you really think they're capable of this??? Our taxes are going to go up in a few weeks but this is what they felt was more important. Glad they have their priorities in order.

illegal_beatch.jpg
060409assimilproblem-x.gif

LINK

Last edited:
Let's pay to put them through College and then reward them with Citizenship. ;)

There's a reason that the Feds allow illegal immigration:

If the USA doesn't have the population growth that immigration represents (legal or otherwise), then it cannot maintain the financial support for social programs of which I hope to take advantage in 30 years.

There are consequence for allowing millions of illegals.

These kids are as AMERICAN as we are.

They got no place else to go.

You want to shut down the borders I'm 100% behind you.

But these kids have lived here their whole lives.

They are NOW our neighbors.

They DO DESERVE some path to citizenship.

This sham is not an answer.....but they'll think it is....till they try it out.

I don't disagree. I won't hold them responsible for the actions of their parents, but... as part of the package, their parents should be made to go home in order to give their child the opportunity of becoming an American citizen.

This sham is not an answer.....but they'll think it is....till they try it out.

I agree with that too, but, the kids shouldn't be punished for the crime of their parents. Give the kids some route to citizenship.... part of which must be that their parents return to their own country. If the parents really want their children to have the wonderful opportunity of legal citizenship of the greatest nation on earth, surely it's worth the sacrifice.

I don't disagree. I won't hold them responsible for the actions of their parents, but... as part of the package, their parents should be made to go home in order to give their child the opportunity of becoming an American citizen.

Yet another issue.....but something that won't fly.

The Dems focused on the kids....kids that can be manipulated. They know little of our history. They've been brought up in our schools yet they know little of our history so they instead become advocates for progressive programs and voters that will help implement those programs. Their parents are forgotten in all of this.

Bah...cheaper to simply make them citizens then tax the hell out of thier income, SSI, and Medicare.

If only they knew.........

illegalimgnocompromisesig1rp.jpg

Democrats in Washington have once again shown their true colors. They found time to pass the Dream Act in the House but they can't seem to get it together on extending the Bush Tax-cuts. So once again illegals are put on a pedestal and legal residents get the shaft. Seems the left has no interest in doing what's best for this country. They only care about getting new voters under their umbrella.

Now I have no problem with kids that keep their noses clean and graduate from school. They can be productive members of society. Problem is there's no fucken jobs for them. So the Dems in all their wisdom decide to compound an already bad problem by adding to it, adding to the unemployment totals....yet they really feel good about themselves. Once again their intentions are more important then the result and it's this type of mindset that is bringing this country down.

Oh....there's a stipulation folks. All of these kids must obtain a degree in a specific period of time to remain here. Golly gee.

Anyone who has applied to attend one of our universities will realize the expense involved. So somebody that hasn't been paying attention will give the Dems props and vote for them....while all of those kids are being deported a few years from now. The only way they can avoid this is by joining the military. Judging by what's happening in Afghanistan today this is no favor, trust me.

Talk about indentured servitude. This will do wonders for the military. A bunch of draftees with a chip on their shoulder going into the service just to stay here. I can see all the courtmartials and UCMJ actions already.

Here's the real winner folks. "Any alien whose permanent resident status is terminated [according to the terms of the Act] shall return to the immigration status the alien had immediately prior to receiving conditional permanent resident status under this Act."

WTF.......So after all of this trouble these kids get to go back to being what they were before....which means they probably don't get deported after all....so what is this program all about???

My guess is once they find out how screwed this program is nobody will go for it. We've got a screwed up version of Amnesty that nobody will like.

I think the GOP needs to change tactics. The Dems want to do something stupid...let em. If your opponent is eating himself alive pass the salt I always say. Problem is the damage from these wedge-issues always has to be fixed and paid for by U.S. taxpayers. If the Dems would stop trying to trick people into voting for them and instead come up with something that really works we'd be a lot better off. But then again....do you really think they're capable of this??? Our taxes are going to go up in a few weeks but this is what they felt was more important. Glad they have their priorities in order.

illegal_beatch.jpg
060409assimilproblem-x.gif

LINK

This would be a violation of the 14 amendment. Wouldn't it? There given their citizenship and then if they do not meet the requirments lose their citizenship?

Last edited:

No they don't. They deserve to be taken home by their parents.

For the kids this buill is aimed at AMERICA IS THE ONLY HOME THEY'VE EVER KNOWN.

I'm failing to understand why this is so difficult for some of you to understand.

Those kids are as American as apple pie.

I'm not sure this bill is a good one (I haven't studied it) but I certainly understand the logic behind it.

For the kids this buill is aimed at AMERICA IS THE ONLY HOME THEY'VE EVER KNOWN.

I'm failing to understand why this is so difficult for some of you to understand.

I'm not sure this bill is a good one (I haven't studied it) but I certainly understand the logic behind it.

No they aren't. They're as Mexican as Hot Tamales. Their parents broke the law. Sure it's not their fault, it's their parents fault and it's not up to us to make it up to them for their parents stupidity. it's the parents who owe them.. But we don't owe them anything. We need to take care of ourselves. I'm never gonna agree to illegals getting in state tutition while mine doesn't that just sucks lemons.

Sweet young innocent assholes NO COMPROMISE AMNESTY NOW? who the fuck they think they are ordering us about.. And shooting us the bird? that really makes me sympathetic to their young innocent assholishness. Yes it do.

Sweet young innocent assholes NO COMPROMISE AMNESTY NOW? who the fuck they think they are ordering us about.. And shooting us the bird? that really makes me sympathetic to their young innocent assholishness. Yes it do.

Hey, Hey...now, the girl holding up the fingers would look good with an octopus draped across her.

Don't assume anything.

We've seen too many times that something that may appear to address an issue actually is, after more light is shed on it, just a scam.

Forum List

Back