Pelosi Calls for Violence

commie_close_edited-1_2000x.jpg

She has spent her whole life protected and coddled as the princess child of a mob friendly family. She knows nothing else. And she is used to getting what she wants. Promoting violence for no reason. Can you imagine if everything we did in this nation was at the handmaids tale level? Trump gives a good counter punch to these people.

Gosh, that wouldn't be a metaphor would it?
Ohh I see when ever a Democrats asks their followers to be violent it is a metaphor. When ever Trump says anything it is factual and straightforward right?

Give me an example of Trump using a metaphor and people taking it the wrong way. I do remember him saying something about paying the lawyer bills of anyone who attached protesters. I don't think that qualifies as a metaphor.

I also see a lot of you clowns panting about shooting liberals or Mexicans at the border and fantasizing about some stupid ass civil war. I don't think those are metaphors.

Gosh, that wouldn't be a metaphor would it?
Ohh I see when ever a Democrats asks their followers to be violent it is a metaphor. When ever Trump says anything it is factual and straightforward right?

Of course, just like when the drive by media says Dem's 'evolve' and when a Rep does the same thing they claim its a 'flip flip'. Its a whole different stet of rules if you are a Dem.

The fascists are Trump and those who support him.

Forum List

Back